Michael J.Anderson interview

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Michael J.Anderson interview

Post by eyeboogers »

Tonya J
RR Diner Member

Post by Tonya J »

That's a great read, thank you! I didn't watch Carnivale regularly and I should have done. I can't remember if it was on Showtime and I didn't want to pay extra for the cable, or, something was just off there.

Anyway, this:
I'm surprised he hasn't appeared in his own movies since

No, but he's there in self portrait ' he doesn't appear, but he represents himself. He represents himself.
I'm loving David on Twin Peaks (after so long it's like discovering the show all over again) but I'm glad that he doesn't do a Hitchcock in his films. It just might pull focus too much.
Leland's daughter was murdered and the Norwegians left.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Tonya J wrote:That's a great read, thank you! I didn't watch Carnivale regularly and I should have done. I can't remember if it was on Showtime and I didn't want to pay extra for the cable, or, something was just off there.

Anyway, this:
I'm surprised he hasn't appeared in his own movies since

No, but he's there in self portrait ' he doesn't appear, but he represents himself. He represents himself.
I'm loving David on Twin Peaks (after so long it's like discovering the show all over again) but I'm glad that he doesn't do a Hitchcock in his films. It just might pull focus too much.

But he IS in most recent film of his, "Inland Empire"! Plays an unseen - but definitely heard! - character called Bucky.
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

LeoFaraon
Roadhouse Member

Post by LeoFaraon »

~
Last edited by LeoFaraon on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biotron
Roadhouse Member

Post by biotron »

surely it's DL voicing Bucky J in IE?

i like the way the ez-entertainment article can't even get the spelling of the backwards text right...

"LEAHCHIM UOY KNAHT"

sheesh!
Tonya J
RR Diner Member

Post by Tonya J »

dugpa wrote:Another great interview:

http://www.ez-entertainment.net/intervi ... onview.htm
Beautiful Brian. He gets David's artistry like few do, I think. Thanks for sharing it (the mouse story made me gulp a little though ...).
Leland's daughter was murdered and the Norwegians left.