Easter egg on Twin Peaks season 1 dvd

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Christian1989
RR Diner Member

Easter egg on Twin Peaks season 1 dvd

Post by Christian1989 »

Found this on eeggs.com:

"Easter Egg #2: Short Film
On Disk Four, Choose "Tibet"
Using the cursor, go up to "Tibet" at the top of the screen. It will highlight with a flame. Select this, and it wil take you to a long series of "Special Thanks" panels. On the ninth panel, move to "-return-", and press up to highlight a flame. Select it, and you will get a bizarre little home-video style short film, introduced by the Dwarf."

I have to questions:

1. Did Lynch direct this short film?
2. Is this easter egg available on the region 2 dvd of this release, if so, how will I find it?
Erwin
Roadhouse Member

Post by Erwin »

It's not on the r2 UK DVD set of season 1. I remember searching for it back when I had a copy of this set in my possession.
jmichael
RR Diner Member

Re: Easter egg on Twin Peaks season 1 dvd

Post by jmichael »

Christian1989 wrote:1. Did Lynch direct this short film?
No. It's not even a full film. It's a trailer for a fan-made film that features Michael Anderson.
Christian1989
RR Diner Member

Re: Easter egg on Twin Peaks season 1 dvd

Post by Christian1989 »

jmichael wrote:
Christian1989 wrote:1. Did Lynch direct this short film?
No. It's not even a full film. It's a trailer for a fan-made film that features Michael Anderson.
Allright. No worry about getting it then :)
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

Isn't this the trailer for Spectre's Rock by Josh Eisenstadt? I believe it was his first foray into film. His most recent piece that I saw was amazing. SO much improvement from one to the other.
jmichael
RR Diner Member

Post by jmichael »

jlyon1515 wrote:Isn't this the trailer for Spectre's Rock by Josh Eisenstadt? I believe it was his first foray into film. His most recent piece that I saw was amazing. SO much improvement from one to the other.
Yup, that's what it is.