A question about Twin peaks Star pics 76 card set

Discussion of Twin Peaks TV Series, Fire Walk With Me, and Books

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
shemsha

A question about Twin peaks Star pics 76 card set

Postby shemsha » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:45 am

Hi everyone,

I ordered this deck of cards from ebay (only the cards without the box) and it arrived yesterday in perfect condition.

My question is how those cards are sold on ebay in a very reasonable price and in such a good condition?
Aren't they supposed to be from about 15 years ago? or maybe they are still being produced?

Thanks!

Asaf
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:31 am

Fairly simple answer actually. They made too many. I think they made 40 or 50,000 sets. They made these a bit too late as well (Part way through the second season) More info can be found on this page:

http://dugpa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t= ... c&start=15
shemsha

Postby shemsha » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:02 am

Thank you for the info.
Anyway I'm very happy that I bought it (17$ including shipping to Israel).

Return to “Twin Peaks Movie, TV, Books”