Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers

Discussion of Twin Peaks TV Series, Fire Walk With Me, and Books

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
User avatar
alek2702
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby alek2702 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:31 am

Did he specifically say it's not included or did he just mention the pilot and both seasons?
User avatar
Jerry Horne
Posts: 4484
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Private Portland Airport
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby Jerry Horne » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:43 am

Unless something uber dramatic has happened at the last minute, the deleted scenes from FWWM will be included.
vicksvapor77
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby vicksvapor77 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:05 am

Jerry Horne wrote:Unless something uber dramatic has happened at the last minute, the deleted scenes from FWWM will be included.


Did you just find this out?
User avatar
Jerry Horne
Posts: 4484
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Private Portland Airport
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby Jerry Horne » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:30 am

vicksvapor77 wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:Unless something uber dramatic has happened at the last minute, the deleted scenes from FWWM will be included.


Did you just find this out?


Find out what?
vicksvapor77
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby vicksvapor77 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:32 am

Jerry Horne wrote:
vicksvapor77 wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:Unless something uber dramatic has happened at the last minute, the deleted scenes from FWWM will be included.


Did you just find this out?


Find out what?


About the FWWM deleted scenes being included. Sorry, I haven't been totally up on the info.
User avatar
Jerry Horne
Posts: 4484
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Private Portland Airport
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby Jerry Horne » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:37 am

Like I've said, every source has told me that we will be happy. If something has screwed up, it was very recently. Or, they decided to release a set with only the series and then wait for the 25th Anniversary in April 2015 for the whole package. A lot of people will be pissed if they try to double-dip us.
User avatar
BobSmith
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:52 am
Location: On Highway Two near Lewis Fork

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby BobSmith » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 pm

MysteryMan wrote:According to David Lynch 'Fire Walk With Me' will not be included in the Blu Ray box set after all, just the pilot, series one and series two... :(


Source?
User avatar
MysteryMan
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:29 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby MysteryMan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:30 pm

The next time you see me it won't be me...
User avatar
Jerry Horne
Posts: 4484
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Private Portland Airport
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby Jerry Horne » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:50 pm

Nowhere does Lynch say the deleted scenes won't be on there.

"And there will be some special things on that Blu-ray that haven’t been seen before. That’s about all I can say.”
User avatar
Ross
Posts: 2204
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby Ross » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Jerry Horne wrote:Nowhere does Lynch say the deleted scenes won't be on there.

"And there will be some special things on that Blu-ray that haven’t been seen before. That’s about all I can say.”

Right. And he doesn't say FWWM won't be included either. Not saying anything about them doesn't mean they won't be on the set. Let's wait for a real press release before we get bummed about anything.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
rocketsan22
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:30 am

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby rocketsan22 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:14 pm

I'd bet the farm FWWM is not included. My guess is it'll be released as a separate entity if at all.
User avatar
Ross
Posts: 2204
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby Ross » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:28 pm

rocketsan22 wrote:I'd bet the farm FWWM is not included. My guess is it'll be released as a separate entity if at all.

Well, I know the PLAN has been to include FWWM. So, as Jerry said, unless a very recent stumbling block has happened, it will be included.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
User avatar
MysteryMan
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:29 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby MysteryMan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Ross wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:Nowhere does Lynch say the deleted scenes won't be on there.

"And there will be some special things on that Blu-ray that haven’t been seen before. That’s about all I can say.”

Right. And he doesn't say FWWM won't be included either. Not saying anything about them doesn't mean they won't be on the set. Let's wait for a real press release before we get bummed about anything.


That is true, Ross. We don't know 100% for sure yet. However the fact that FWWM isn't even mentioned and that we know for a fact already it won't be included in the Australian release does indicate it may not be included... I really hope you guys are right though and that this is just a coincidence! Fingers crossed...
The next time you see me it won't be me...
User avatar
Jerry Horne
Posts: 4484
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Private Portland Airport
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby Jerry Horne » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:55 pm

You know, it is possible that they decided to release FWWM and the deleted scenes separately from a series box. Maybe they figure they can make more money that way, or something fell apart legally.

Shrug. Whatever.
User avatar
Ross
Posts: 2204
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks on Blu-Ray DVD Discussion

Postby Ross » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:18 pm

Jerry Horne wrote:You know, it is possible that they decided to release FWWM and the deleted scenes separately from a series box. Maybe they figure they can make more money that way, or something fell apart legally.

Shrug. Whatever.

Well, its certainly possible. I guess we'll just have to cross our fingers and wait...
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/

Return to “Twin Peaks Movie, TV, Books”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests