ThumbsUp wrote:I just rewatched this episode and need help.Spoiler:1. Why was Briggs' prints found 16 times ("where this time?")? Did he physically teleport a lot while in the Lodge?
2. The Laura/Fireman creation music plays while Dougie is crying at Sonny Jim. It played when Coop says goodbye to them in part 16 as well. Maybe it's a family theme? (Coop/Janey-E/Sonny Jim and Fireman/Senortia Dido/Laura?)
3. Steven didn't have a blue rose on his tie did he?
4. I think it's suggested that Norma would often shell out money to Shelly back in the day.
5. Still don't understand the Argentina box.
mods - do we really need the spoilers at this point? the sub-forum is called "Season 3: The Return (Spoilers)".. anyway here are my thoughts on your first two questions.
2. i haven't rewatched Part 5 in some time but i'm pretty positive that it's actually the "Accident / Farewell Theme" that is being played over that scene with Sonny Jim in the car. as you say it is also played in the farewell scene at the casino, but also during the child dying in front of his mother in ep. 6 and the death of, and eulogy for, Margaret Lanterman. as such it is a theme of deep loss, grief and departure, so in this scene it works as foreshadowing the moment to come in ep. 16. it's like Cooper knows that this is not his real child and family and knows that he must leave them behind.