Part 7 - There's a body all right (SPOILERS)

Discussion of each of the 18 parts of Twin Peaks the Return

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Re: Part 7 - There's a body all right (SPOILERS)

Post by Panapaok »

Jerry Horne wrote:
Ross wrote:Why are people expecting a big cliffhanger tomorrow tied into the 2 week break? The break is just for the July 4th weekend.
Some of that is tied into Jeff Jensen of Entertainment Weekly hearing a rumor that tomorrow's episode is supposed to be wild.
Sabrina Sutherland just tweeted that this episode is a must see. It definitely sounds it's going to be a big one! :)
https://twitter.com/sssutherland/status ... 2200715264
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Color me intrigued!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
chromereflectsimage
RR Diner Member

Post by chromereflectsimage »

Kyle said he's playing 4 characters, one (the real dougie) being very brief. I think by that comment we will definitely be seeing more the real Cooper other than the last episode.
sycamore
Roadhouse Member

Post by sycamore »

kuprin82 wrote:Here, I made screenshots!
43 phases. Drew changes to portholes
there's a fascinating study of the plane's windows here (but also with no conclusive answers!):
http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/theories/ ... ndows-code

i'm mew here, so sorry if it's a faux pas to link to another forum ... but i did this solely in the interest of providing additional insight into your question.
chromereflectsimage
RR Diner Member

Post by chromereflectsimage »

Cooperscoffeecup wrote:
DirkG wrote:
madeleineferguson wrote:
I hope we see Candie again too. Amy Shiels was supposed to be in every episode! Man, somebody got that one way wrong.
The only false rumor that scared me was that Ray Wise was going to be in every episode. Boy, I'm glad that one was wrong.
Where is James? I thought he played a significant role too?
James Marshall said his role is large, not in length but in significance.
mtsi
RR Diner Member

Post by mtsi »

I've always taken "our house" as astrological. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We live inside a dream.
KnewItsPa
Roadhouse Member

Post by KnewItsPa »

Hockey Mask wrote:
KnewItsPa wrote:Where's Bens womanising gone to? Just old age? Finally found the right lady, offscreen somewhere? Sounds in the walls Josie trying to get out?
I think he was moving in on Beverley at the end of their scene together.
Seems a bit slow for Ben. She was definitely giving him the come-hither.
"Crack the code, solve the crime."
sycamore
Roadhouse Member

Post by sycamore »

Mibbler wrote:Sorry about my ignorance but... Is there any implication that Bad Coop is in a "federal" prison? Or, in other words, Would there be any implication if Bad Coop was in a "non federal" prison?
In episode 7 at 24:24, the subtitle reads: "Yangkton Federal Prison, Sioux City" ofer an aerial shot of the prison.
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

DirkG wrote:
madeleineferguson wrote:
Panapaok wrote:Agreed. It's done on purpose to serve the progression of the story. My guess is that the Mitchum brothers will see this.
I hope we see Candie again too. Amy Shiels was supposed to be in every episode! Man, somebody got that one way wrong.
The only false rumor that scared me was that Ray Wise was going to be in every episode. Boy, I'm glad that one was wrong.
Harsh, how come?
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

The way the new show is structured, it seems like Kyle is the only one with a very large part.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Mibbler
Roadhouse Member

Post by Mibbler »

sycamore wrote:
Mibbler wrote:Sorry about my ignorance but... Is there any implication that Bad Coop is in a "federal" prison? Or, in other words, Would there be any implication if Bad Coop was in a "non federal" prison?
In episode 7 at 24:24, the subtitle reads: "Yangkton Federal Prison, Sioux City" ofer an aerial shot of the prison.
Yes, but what I was refering to is that if, by saying it´s a federal prison, it means it´s a special kind of prison, or a prison that works under special rules, different from other kind of prisons... hence, my ignorance... :wink:
Pinky
RR Diner Member

Post by Pinky »

Mibbler wrote:
sycamore wrote:
Yes, but what I was refering to is that if, by saying it´s a federal prison, it means it´s a special kind of prison, or a prison that works under special rules, different from other kind of prisons... hence, my ignorance... :wink:
Office Space refers to it as federal 'pound me in the *ss' prison', but the general gist is that the stakes are a lot higher and there's less chance of smalltown-esque fuck-ups re Diane's safety.
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Panapaok wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:
Ross wrote:Why are people expecting a big cliffhanger tomorrow tied into the 2 week break? The break is just for the July 4th weekend.
Some of that is tied into Jeff Jensen of Entertainment Weekly hearing a rumor that tomorrow's episode is supposed to be wild.
Sabrina Sutherland just tweeted that this episode is a must see. It definitely sounds it's going to be a big one! :)
https://twitter.com/sssutherland/status ... 2200715264
So let's start baseless speculation- what will happen tomorrow to make tomorrow's show so wild?

I am going to take a wild stab=

Jeffries appears!

P.S.-I think if Bowie does show up, the Internet will go wild.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Convenience store.

Bowie.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Mibbler
Roadhouse Member

Post by Mibbler »

Pinky wrote:
Mibbler wrote:
sycamore wrote:
Office Space refers to it as federal 'pound me in the *ss' prison', but the general gist is that the stakes are a lot higher and there's less chance of smalltown-esque fuck-ups re Diane's safety.
Ok, thanks! :)