* So that was the scene people saw being filmed wherein Jacoby sees a golden shovel in the window of Run Silent, Run Drapes and hits the brakes. In my head, the circumstances for that scene were a lot different. I had assumed he was in search of a golden shovel, and that the classic TP horror music-stab would play when he sees one and screeches his brakes. Why? No idea.
* The spotlight on Sonny Jim's playground reminded me of the ones during Maddie's murder, or any time there was a lodge spirit apparition in the real world. Intentional evocation, and why?
* Sinclair was shown a lot of mercy this episode, and Dougie turning his enemies (like the Mitchum Bros.) into friends will pay off for him later I'm sure.
* Did Richard overhear the part about The Dutchman's? Does he know how to get to it?
* I wasn't totally convinced about the Audrey coma theory last week, but this episode carries some suggestion that she's trapped in her own mind in some way. Dementia from the bank explosion seems probable to me. How else would she not know how to get to the roadhouse?