'The Secret History of Twin Peaks' novel by M. Frost 10/18

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

musicaddict
RR Diner Member

Re: 'The Secret History of Twin Peaks' novel by M. Frost 10/18

Post by musicaddict »

Looks good, can't wait for both my copies. Does anyone know if you we have ordered the audio book on Amazon will there be digital version available online? A bit like how with CD's or vinyl that you buy now there is an mp3 version available in your music library on Amazon?
Harry S. Truman
RR Diner Member

Post by Harry S. Truman »

Yes!!!!!!! I have on my hands the book!!! It is beatiful!! I can´t to describe this feeling!! 25 years waiting this gift!! :D :D :D :D
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Harry S. Truman wrote:Yes!!!!!!! I have on my hands the book!!! It is beatiful!! I can´t to describe this feeling!! 25 years waiting this gift!! :D :D :D :D
You have it already Harry?
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Harry S. Truman
RR Diner Member

Ross wrote:
Harry S. Truman wrote:Yes!!!!!!! I have on my hands the book!!! It is beatiful!! I can´t to describe this feeling!! 25 years waiting this gift!! :D :D :D :D

I bought it this afternoon, but it caught me totally by surprise !!! I was in my usual bookstore to buy another book entirely different when I found with the book on the shelf !!!! I not like I have not grown weary of emotion. I did not expect it!!. I'll start reading it now. :D :D :D
Eater of Iguanas
RR Diner Member

Re: SPOILERS: The Secret History of Twin Peaks

Post by Eater of Iguanas »

DeerMeadowRadio wrote:Shooting for NYC on the 20th also.. So you get a wrist band in the morning and then come back in the evening... and I assume the second line-up is just for a good seat, if you already have a wristband?
Precisamente. There are 350 seats, so if you're not picky about where you're sitting, I suppose there's less need to line up in the evening.

Anyone interested in arranging a World of Blue meetup? Maybe we all wear blue roses...?
Eater of Iguanas
RR Diner Member

Post by Eater of Iguanas »

Harry S. Truman wrote:I bought it this afternoon, but it caught me totally by surprise !!! I was in my usual bookstore to buy another book entirely different when I found with the book on the shelf !!!! I not like I have not grown weary of emotion. I did not expect it!!. I'll start reading it now. :D :D :D
Wow! I've heard that "breaking the street date" is pretty common in bookstores and other media retailers, but that's almost two weeks early.
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Harry S. Truman wrote:
Ross wrote:

I bought it this afternoon, but it caught me totally by surprise !!! I was in my usual bookstore to buy another book entirely different when I found with the book on the shelf !!!! I not like I have not grown weary of emotion. I did not expect it!!. I'll start reading it now. :D :D :D
That is awesome! I can't believe they have it in stores there already!
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
Sidgwick
Roadhouse Member

Post by Sidgwick »

Happy for you, Harry. It wasn't too long ago that you weren't sure they'd release it in Spanish!
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Hurray for Harry!
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
laughingpinecone
Great Northern Member

Post by laughingpinecone »

Lucky you, Harry! :o :D

...and now I'm tempted to go bookshop hunting in my city to see if they're being just as lazy...
] The gathered are known by their faces of stone.
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Harry S. Truman wrote:I bought it this afternoon, but it caught me totally by surprise !!! I was in my usual bookstore to buy another book entirely different when I found with the book on the shelf !!!! I not like I have not grown weary of emotion. I did not expect it!!. I'll start reading it now. :D :D :D
How is it Harry?
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Awesome find Harry. I'm sure other bookstores will break street date as well. It happens all the time. If anyone hears about a bookstore in North Hollywood, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

dugpa wrote:Awesome find Harry. I'm sure other bookstores will break street date as well. It happens all the time. If anyone hears about a bookstore in North Hollywood, let me know. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would Ventura County work for you? I'm going to have a look around here over the next couple of days. . .

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
Clueless
Roadhouse Member

Post by Clueless »

Sidgwick wrote:Happy for you, Harry. It wasn't too long ago that you weren't sure they'd release it in Spanish!
The first shall be last and the last shall be first. I still worry my postal worker is going to lose the package on the morning of delivery.
Harry S. Truman
RR Diner Member

Ross wrote:
How is it Harry?
It is Beatiful!!!

Everything I've read so far, it seems to me magnificent. and will more. If Frost wanted to astonish us with this book, it will get.