The Secret History of Twin Peaks

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Ross
Global Moderator

Re: SPOILERS: The Secret History of Twin Peaks

Post by Ross »

dugpa wrote:6 people in the bank. Audrey, Dell, Pete, Andrew, Guard, Sleeping Clerk..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess the Guard and Clerk survived without injuries? I wonder the extent of Audrey's injuries?
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

Ross wrote:
dugpa wrote:6 people in the bank. Audrey, Dell, Pete, Andrew, Guard, Sleeping Clerk..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess the Guard and Clerk survived without injuries? I wonder the extent of Audrey's injuries?
Yeah, I don't think that's a continuity error. Audrey clearly lived so anyone her vicinity likely did, as well.
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Jerry Horne wrote:Reading all that, my theory is that Harry is missing and Frank Truman, who was Sheriff long ago, is back.

Probably rewritten after Ontkean dropped out late in the game.
Panapaok wrote:I don't buy that for a second. I feel all this is mostly backstory. Doesn't make sense to replace Harry with his brother (for whom nobody cares, frankly) because Ontkean dropped out a couple of weeks before filming. And how do you resolve Harry's supposed disappearance? Nah, Forster is Harry.
Before this I was 100% convinced that Forster was a recast Harry. But I'm going with Jerry here. They most likely rewrote to add the brother character for Forster. And then Frost got to go back and introduce that character into the backstory/history via the book. I doubt the brother character would be in there otherwise. Of course that leaves the question of where Frank was during the original.

But if this IS the case- it might prove to be good news! Maybe we can hope for a secret Ontkean cameo??
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Soolsma wrote:Jerry?

Can I post the full name of T____ P____ ?

Probably not, but I thought I'd ask.

EDIT: It's a new character
Don't take the fun out of it- let me guess:

Tom Paine?
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Not even close,

I'm still waiting for a mod's permission to reveal something here though
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

It's Tyler Perry.

Agent Bryson needed a partner he or she could relate to.

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Re: RE: Re: SPOILERS: The Secret History of Twin Peaks

Post by Panapaok »

Ross wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:Reading all that, my theory is that Harry is missing and Frank Truman, who was Sheriff long ago, is back.

Panapaok wrote:I don't buy that for a second. I feel all this is mostly backstory. Doesn't make sense to replace Harry with his brother (for whom nobody cares, frankly) because Ontkean dropped out a couple of weeks before filming. And how do you resolve Harry's supposed disappearance? Nah, Forster is Harry.
Before this I was 100% convinced that Forster was a recast Harry. But I'm going with Jerry here. They most likely rewrote to add the brother character for Forster. And then Frost got to go back and introduce that character into the backstory/history via the book. I doubt the brother character would be in there otherwise. Of course that leaves the question of where Frank was during the original.

But if this IS the case- it might prove to be good news! Maybe we can hope for a secret Ontkean cameo??
Sorry for bringing this up again but don't we consider Arbogast's inside info legit anymore? He said numerous time that Harry is definitely a part of the new series.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
asmahan
RR Diner Member

Post by asmahan »

I suspect Agent TP's surname is Pine or Pines because just TP isn't on the nose enough!
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Nope, not Pines
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Re: RE: Re: SPOILERS: The Secret History of Twin Peaks

Post by vicksvapor77 »

Panapaok wrote:
Ross wrote:

Sorry for bringing this up again but don't we consider Arbogast's inside info legit anymore? He said numerous time that Harry is definitely a part of the new series.
I'm not sure how to say this with any validity other than to ask you to trust Arbogast but I can promise you with 100% certainty that Arbogast's information is completely legit. There was very good reason to suspect Forster was playing Truman with the information Arbogast has and I'm going to leave it at that.

For the record, I 100% think Forster is playing Frank Truman, NOT Harry Truman.
Last edited by vicksvapor77 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

IIRC Arbogast said "Sheriff Truman" and was told such himself. That is not incorrect, it's just not what any of us thought.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Where is Arbogast anyway, I haven't seen him in forever

or her, dunno
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

The most exciting thing about all of this is the possibility that Ontkean could return in the future. The door seems open.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Al right peeps, spoiler alert!!!!

The three high school students who went missing in the woods around Pearl Lake were: Margaret Coulson (later Lanterman), Alan Traherne and Carl Rodd. A photograph of Carl Rodd during his coast guard service shows he has a similar tattoo or burn mark like Margaret's
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

You can easily find Arbogast's posts. He says that Harry is in. Let's just not play with semantics.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.