Sheryl Lee, Kimmy Robertson & Chris Mulkey in S3 of VMob

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

VMob

Sheryl Lee, Kimmy Robertson & Chris Mulkey in S3 of VMob

Post by VMob »

Hello World of Blue!

My name is Joe Wilson, I write/direct "Vampire Mob," an indie series with cast members from "Twin Peaks," "The Sopranos," "Boardwalk Empire," "The Simpsons," "Parks & Rec" and "Criminal Minds."

I am very psyched to be working with Sheryl Lee, Kimmy Robertson & Chris Mulkey on the next season of Vampire Mob, which goes into production early this year. Chris Mulkey (Hank Jennings) starred in the first two seasons of VMob as Marty Five, a dealer who lives in a castle.

As a long time fan of David Lynch and "Twin Peaks," it was pretty cool to hear Sheryl Lee and Kimmy Robertson's voices coming out of my phone. Can't wait to shoot with them!

You can see the first two seasons of VMob, free, worldwide, on our site http://www.VampireMob.com.

There is a lot of profanity in the show, so if you're not a fan of F-bombing, you may want to steer clear.

Thanks for your time!
Twinpeaksgame

Re: Sheryl Lee, Kimmy Robertson & Chris Mulkey in S3 of VMob

Post by Twinpeaksgame »

Cool, I liked Mulkey in Twin Peaks, a bad ass character which cannot redeem himself at all but with some ironical twists despite his corrupt nature. That's a great opportunity, you can feel a little bit like Lynch now... :)

Why not include also Harry Goaz? :)