NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Harry S. Truman
RR Diner Member

Re: NO SPOILERS: Twin Peaks Season 3 on Showtime May 21st 2017

Post by Harry S. Truman »

Corbin wrote:Anyone else get a vibe off of Coop that he's learning about something horrific he's done ?
Cooper is not worried about that, it's something he's watching. Is a scene known by the people of this forum
Harry S. Truman
RR Diner Member

Soolsma wrote:Everybody looks worried!

All teases have been pretty dark people!!
The season is going to be very very dark. The Teasers are shown. is not a comedy.
Harry S. Truman
RR Diner Member

Shloogorgh wrote:I wonder if Carl Rodd is looking up at power lines and noticing an electrical disturbance
I wonder the same thing
FormicaTable
Roadhouse Member

Post by FormicaTable »

Not surprising. He hasn't voiced any interest in years.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

This is the same man who said TP was as dead as a doornail, and backpedaled after saying film was dead to him. He'll do what he feels like. I sure wouldn't mind if he stuck to making 18-hour TV miniseries, though.
Agent Earle
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Earle »

mtwentz wrote:
As for cherry pie and donuts- I try to live and eat healthy, like Ben Horne after his Civil War experience. A big 'Nyet' to cherry pie and donuts.
Partybreaker. If it's good enough for Lynch, it's good enough for this TP fan, say I (besides, I love love love pies of all tastes, shapes and sizes, health issues be damned).
underthefan
Great Northern Member

Post by underthefan »

Agent Earle wrote:
mtwentz wrote:
As for cherry pie and donuts- I try to live and eat healthy, like Ben Horne after his Civil War experience. A big 'Nyet' to cherry pie and donuts.
Partybreaker. If it's good enough for Lynch, it's good enough for this TP fan, say I (besides, I love love love pies of all tastes, shapes and sizes, health issues be damned).
Well, Lynch certainly doesn't live and eat healthy, what with cigarettes, caffeine, and all that sugar, and yet look at him go at 71! All that healthy eating/living is overrated.
baxter
Great Northern Member

Post by baxter »

Mordeen- the solution to your party dilemma is obvious. Take the kids, skip school the next day! These things don't happen very often, and you won't care at all about this is a years time. Life > school (and I say this as a university lecturer).

I'm jealous of all your plans in any case. I'll be in a Stockholm hotel room with round the world jet lag gearing up for an all day meeting during which I will be thinking of nothing but Twin Peaks. I still aim to crash out the night before and wake up super early (5am) to at least watch episode 1.
Metamorphia
RR Diner Member

Post by Metamorphia »

underthefan wrote:
Agent Earle wrote:
mtwentz wrote:
Well, Lynch certainly doesn't live and eat healthy, what with cigarettes, caffeine, and all that sugar, and yet look at him go at 71! All that healthy eating/living is overrated.
Lynch is certainly an anomaly. :lol:
ringbearer
Roadhouse Member

Post by ringbearer »

As I have long grey hair this time around, I'll probably throw on a canadian tux and grin and scream at the TV

....and as I'm in Ireland, I could probably find a horse for the living room.
Last edited by ringbearer on Fri May 05, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I like to remember things my own way." Fred Madison
AXX°N N.
Great Northern Member

Post by AXX°N N. »

underthefan wrote:
Agent Earle wrote:
mtwentz wrote:
Last I knew he was mostly following a healthy, heavily indian diet, and the quinoa, but would cheat with donuts, milkshakes, chocolate, Bob's Big Boy type meals, etc. What a duality! :mrgreen:

My own premiere plans include baking a pie (blueberry!), maybe chocolate donuts, lots of coffee, with just my partner to shock with my emotional outbursts which I won't even pretend to be able to predict in their intensity. :) I'm half afraid I'll be too much of a nervous wreck to even process the show.
Recipe not my own. In a coffee cup. 3 TBS flour, 2 TBS sugar, 1.5 TBS cocoa powder, .25 TSP baking powder, pinch of salt. 3 TBS milk, 1.5 TBS vegetable oil, 1 TBS peanut butter. Add and mix each set. Microwave 1 minute 10 seconds. The cup will be hot.
underthefan
Great Northern Member

Post by underthefan »

AXX°N N. wrote:
underthefan wrote:
Agent Earle wrote:
Last I knew he was mostly following a healthy, heavily indian diet, and the quinoa, but would cheat with donuts, milkshakes, chocolate, Bob's Big Boy type meals, etc. What a duality! :mrgreen:

My own premiere plans include baking a pie (blueberry!), maybe chocolate donuts, lots of coffee, with just my partner to shock with my emotional outbursts which I won't even pretend to be able to predict in their intensity. :) I'm half afraid I'll be too much of a nervous wreck to even process the show.
What? Blueberry?? How dare you, sir!! :lol:
Calderon
Roadhouse Member

Post by Calderon »

Harry S. Truman wrote:
Soolsma wrote:Everybody looks worried!

All teases have been pretty dark people!!
The season is going to be very very dark. The Teasers are shown. is not a comedy.
Please let this be true.
Snailhead
Great Northern Member

Post by Snailhead »

Now I'm thinking I might make some baguette butter brie sandwiches.

I keep flip flopping about whether I wanna watch this alone or not. Watching FWWM alone for the first time was one of the best cinematic experiences of my life.