Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D, Annie

User avatar
dugpa
Site Admin
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:45 am
Contact:

Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby dugpa » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:24 pm

Found this on an old hard drive today. Enjoy.

User avatar
Twin Peaks Unwrapped
Roadhouse Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:16 am
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby Twin Peaks Unwrapped » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Thank you for sharing!

One of these years I'll have to get to the fest! Bryon and I are talking about maybe next year.

Ben
User avatar
Brad D
Global Moderator
Posts: 922
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:56 am
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby Brad D » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:20 am

So funny seeing people I met years later. Thanks for sharing!
User avatar
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:29 pm

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby jlyon1515 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:47 am

Love it! Feels like just yesterday! :)
User avatar
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member
Posts: 1021
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:04 pm

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby Agent Sam Stanley » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Nothing from the year before?
User avatar
dugpa
Site Admin
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:45 am
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby dugpa » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Agent Sam Stanley wrote:Nothing from the year before?


Nope. At least not on my end. I've only been to the Fest twice. Once in 2001 as an attendee and a second time in 2002 as a staff member.

2002 was so perfect that in a way, I may never return as anything less than the experience I had in 2002 would take away from my 2002 experience.
User avatar
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member
Posts: 1021
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:04 pm

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby Agent Sam Stanley » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 am

You were there in 2001? Interesting, I wonder if we saw/talked to each other.
Maybe not, I was on my early teens, it was the first time I was in the US and I was really shy. I should have waited until I was older, it'd be a completely different experience. On the other hand I'm really happy that I got to know Don Davis, Catherine Coulson and Mike Anderson.

But I did made a friend there and he sent me tons of pics from the 2002 fest. We still talk thru Facebook.
User avatar
dugpa
Site Admin
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:45 am
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby dugpa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:41 pm

Agent Sam Stanley wrote:You were there in 2001? Interesting, I wonder if we saw/talked to each other.
Maybe not, I was on my early teens, it was the first time I was in the US and I was really shy. I should have waited until I was older, it'd be a completely different experience. On the other hand I'm really happy that I got to know Don Davis, Catherine Coulson and Mike Anderson.

But I did made a friend there and he sent me tons of pics from the 2002 fest. We still talk thru Facebook.


Yes. I was there in 2001. Met only a handful of people there that year as it was my first time and it was before I started going on the Twin Peaks Gazette message board.

In 2002 I was working behind the scenes mostly driving the Celebs around and assisting John Neff with sound setup.

Jared has a really cool photo of everyone from the Gazette from 2002.

Good times.
User avatar
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member
Posts: 1021
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:04 pm

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby Agent Sam Stanley » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:32 pm

dugpa wrote:
In 2002 I was working behind the scenes mostly driving the Celebs around and assisting John Neff with sound setup.


Sounds like a dream job to me :mrgreen:

You mean Jared Lyon? He's one of the people I met in 2001. I have a picture with him from the picnic day. Very nice guy.
User avatar
dugpa
Site Admin
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:45 am
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby dugpa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Agent Sam Stanley wrote:
dugpa wrote:
In 2002 I was working behind the scenes mostly driving the Celebs around and assisting John Neff with sound setup.


Sounds like a dream job to me :mrgreen:

You mean Jared Lyon? He's one of the people I met in 2001. I have a picture with him from the picnic day. Very nice guy.


The one and only.
User avatar
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:29 pm

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby jlyon1515 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Here's that photo of the Twin Peaks Gazette crew.
Image
User avatar
dugpa
Site Admin
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:45 am
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby dugpa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Wow. Blast from the past. Haven't seen that one in a while.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
hopesfall
RR Diner Member
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:33 am
Location: Coventry, UK

Re: Twin Peaks Fest 2002 Video

Postby hopesfall » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:23 am

That picture is amazing. :lol:

I have a sense of nostalgia myself when people talk about it, as I was on the Gazette when it had the festival sub-forum and people would recount their experiences as and when they happened. I was pretty young, with dreams of going to the fest myself which unfortunately never came true. When I had the time I didn't have the money, and now I can afford it I just can't make the time. Typical really!

I'm really happy that I'm still in touch with a couple of the people in that photo.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests