Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Rudagger
RR Diner Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by Rudagger »

Do hope we find out soon-ish if it’s Peaks or original. Just so I can set my expectations. If it’s not-Peaks, let’s rip the band-aid off so that I can start to get excited for an original thing. (It’s a lot easier to get hyped for a known quantity, as, well, you already have threads to speculate on).
BGate
RR Diner Member

Post by BGate »

JackwithOneEye wrote:i love Unrecorded Night as a title

yeah. One thing I always sort of felt but never really thought about until just now is that Lynch always has great titles,. Simple, yet evocative. And aside from adaptations he almost always uses a two-word title. Unrecorded Night is fucking badass. It actually would make a great album title but it's beautiful for a film/series as well.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

I remember wondering last year if David Lynch would update his website. Sabrina Sutherland favorited my Tweet. I'll guess if that happens that new content will be needed.

As for 'Unrecorded Night', isn't 'Bobkind' a music label/publishing?
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

Jerry Horne wrote:IAs for 'Unrecorded Night', isn't 'Bobkind' a music label/publishing?
It is, do you think this could be related to the not supposed to be recorded BlueBob concert? I wonder if it would make sense to splice that concert into 19 episodes though.
Last edited by eyeboogers on Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

I don't know but he copyrighted a poem in May called 'In the Dream'.

https://twitter.com/fatecolossal/status ... 9745148928
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
AXX°N N.
Great Northern Member

Post by AXX°N N. »

eyeboogers wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:IAs for 'Unrecorded Night', isn't 'Bobkind' a music label/publishing?
It is, do you think this could be related to the not supposed to be recorded BlueBob concert? I wonder if it would make sense to splice that concert into 19 episodes though.
iirc there was supposed to be a documentary of BlueBob including that concert coming out as of last year. Might be unrelated to Wisteria. Maybe this is something like the 10 episode Cannes Diary back around Mulholland Dr. times.
Recipe not my own. In a coffee cup. 3 TBS flour, 2 TBS sugar, 1.5 TBS cocoa powder, .25 TSP baking powder, pinch of salt. 3 TBS milk, 1.5 TBS vegetable oil, 1 TBS peanut butter. Add and mix each set. Microwave 1 minute 10 seconds. The cup will be hot.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

eyeboogers wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:The official Twin peaks YouTube channel now just has 22 videos. Earlier it was in the 30s. The 15 second recap of every episode is missing now and a lot of videos are private now
Since Cooper has changed the time-space continuum it makes sense that we no longer can know what happened, or didn't happen, in previous episodes.
Lol. Also seems that he made the show jump from Showtime to Netflix? ;)
Esselgee
RR Diner Member

Post by Esselgee »

Hollywood Horror Museum just tweeted "WOW BOB WOW". They must love to torture/tease us.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Esselgee wrote:Hollywood Horror Museum just tweeted "WOW BOB WOW". They must love to torture/tease us.
They love getting clicks/views by pretending to be relevant without actually reporting anything.
madeleineferguson
RR Diner Member

Post by madeleineferguson »

My God, what if Season 4 really is announced on December 21, the Great Solstice Conjunction? When Jupiter and Saturn meet.

Regardless of whether this is Twin Peaks or a new series, I do hope that Angelo Badalamenti is a part of it and has been writing, and that this new series will feature more of his music.
LateReg
Bookhouse Member

Post by LateReg »

Huh. It occurred to me that the date attached to the filing that makes Lynch sole whatever of Twin Peaks Inc. is February 23, 2020. February 23: Laura's last night on earth, the day before Cooper arrives in Twin Peaks. Whether or not it means anything to the future of Twin Peaks, I wonder if Lynch filing on that date might be significant, whether honorific, funereal, or otherwise intentional, attributable to one of his obsessive, number-related quirks.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

It's also the night of ''Moving Through Time" by Angelo ;)
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Briggs93

Post by Briggs93 »

After months and months of conversations with mr peter deming, in which he always denied rumors about twin peaks 4 with some "no", here is what answers me to this question ......
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

Briggs93 wrote:Image
After months and months of conversations with mr peter deming, in which he always denied rumors about twin peaks 4 with some "no", here is what answers me to this question ......
I really hope Briggs fixed that broken image link :-D
Briggs93

Post by Briggs93 »

I try but link dont work, is a imgur link
This link:
https://imgur.com/a/py5ZzmN