Richard Beymer (Ben Horne)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

edenweaver
Roadhouse Member

Richard Beymer (Ben Horne)

Post by edenweaver »

It has been mentioned in another thread here, but Richard Beymer will be posting a lot of his art, movies and pictures to his new myspace page. One of his main inspirations for getting online at all was that he has just written a semi-autobiographical roller coaster ride through his psyche, also known as a novel ...entitled Imposter: Or Whatever Happened To Richard Beymer?

Richard took many photos while working on the set of Twin Peaks and he has just compiled most of them because they are going into the DVD box set that is coming out next fall. There'll be some sneak peaks posted to his profile soon in addition to the Twin Peaks Festival documentary that he made a few years ago, so if you're on myspace, be sure to add his page:
http://www.myspace.com/richardbeymer
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Been checking out stuff about his forthcoming book online. It looks great, very quirky and interesting. I'm definitely going to buy it. I wonder if we'll be able to get signed copies from him?
Zooastur

Post by Zooastur »

Good news, I love these Richard's pictures, great pictures!! I was searching for them but I didn't find them...