Which members of the cast would you see interviewed on dvd?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

worthit
Roadhouse Member

Which members of the cast would you see interviewed on dvd?

Post by worthit »

Like the title says, which members of the cast would you love to see interviewed on the upcoming dvd? I'd love to see Kenneth Welsh (Windom Earle) and Eric Da Re (Leo Johnson). I've never seen a single intervew with any of those two actors. Also, I'd like to see an archived interview with Frank Silva (Bob). Don't know if anything exists, but here's for hoping!
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

There is actually a fair amount of Frank Silva interview footage floating around out there (I have his two lengthy interviews on dvd that he gave at the 1993 Twin Peaks fest for instance) Unfortunately, most of it is probably owned by various companies/people and it might be hard to get the rights to after all these years. I could be wrong. The people i most want to see interviewed on the new set are: Mark Frost/Michael Ontkean/Harry Goaz/Everett McGill/Ian Buchanan/Eric DaRe/Miguel Ferrer/Gary Hershberger/David Patrick Kelly/Chris Mulkey/Kimmy Robertson/Alicia Witt... You know, i think i pretty much want to see the entire living cast on the new set!!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

I believe Welsh was interviewed for the set during last years TP Festival. I doubt we'll ever see Eric DaRe or Harry Goaz ever interviewed for Twin Peaks as both have declined interviews for the Twin Peaks box sets.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

That's why i'd love to see interviews with them! I know how hard they are to get ahold of!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

I would like to see long interviews with never-before-interviewed people like Harry Goaz, Joan Chen, Michael Ontkean (and others such as Heather Graham and even Diane Keaton!), and retrospective "in memoriam" interviews/clips with Frank Silva and Jack Nance. More Sheryl Lee and other main characters would be a treat as always, of course.