Cooper's dictaphone (German)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Cooper's dictaphone (German)

Post by Jerry Horne »

Does anyone own this rare merchandise? If so, can you email me? Thanks!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Re: Cooper's dictaphone (German)

Post by jlyon1515 »

I don't have the item, but here's a pic of it. As you might guess, the case to the dictaphone looks almost exactly like the German version of My Life, My Tapes Cooper book. They came out at the same time.

Sorry, I know it's not the real thing... but at least it's something (in case you hadn't seen it yet).
Attachments
german dicatphone1.jpg
german dicatphone1.jpg (59.85 KiB) Viewed 4722 times
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

How cool is that! Thanks Jared! I'd like to put that pic on my prop site if that's o.k. with you. Hey, did you ever see that pic of an original Book House Boy patch we put up? I thought you would be interested in that. Are you going to make Sheriff patches this year? Where is Amanda? I've had a hell of a time trying to reach her?
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

Jerry Horne wrote:I'd like to put that pic on my prop site if that's o.k. with you.
I don't care what you do with the photo. In fact, I didn't even take the shot. It's just one of the many digital photos related to Twin Peaks that I've collected over the years. Now that I think about it, it would probably be great to do a post on your site about the Secret Diary books by Jennifer Lynch. I've got photos of 14 different versions of the book (Japanese, Russian, Spanish, German, Polish, etc.)

For your post about the dictaphone, it'd probably be good to show what the German version of the My Life My Tapes book is too. I can get you that photo. (I have I think 6 different photos of the different covers of that book, again, from the different countries.)

I'll have to send you a private message, and we'll have to coordinate a bunch of this stuff...
Jerry Horne wrote:Hey, did you ever see that pic of an original Book House Boy patch we put up? I thought you would be interested in that. Are you going to make Sheriff patches this year?
Yeah, I saw that original prop. Was great to see! Speaking of the patches and stuff, I thought it might be interesting to do a post on the prop site about making the recreation of the Bookhouse patch and/or the Sheriff station patch. With shots from the show and stuff.

So yes, I saw your photo of the original. It's great to see. In fact, I didn't even think to talk to the owner of that patch before I made the recreation. Still though, it'd be cool to do a retrospective on the patch, show the original, the first (poorly done, not by me) reproduction, and then the most recent reproduction that I made.

Sheriff station patch. Yes, we're planning on having them at this year's fest.
Jerry Horne wrote:Where is Amanda? I've had a hell of a time trying to reach her?
Yeah, we've both been quite busy lately. She's been really busy lately with school stuff. I'll let her know you're trying to get in touch.