New Specsavers advert

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

morrisseypalmer

New Specsavers advert

Post by morrisseypalmer »

I was watching tv last night when an advert for Specsavers came on. It's an obvious homage to Twin Peaks and can be viewed here -

http://www.specsavers.co.uk/
james
RR Diner Member

Re: New Specsavers advert

Post by james »

I'm in the UK - I've not seen that full advert here yet. It seems edited the one on tv at moment.

Thanks for the link. It's a fantastic re-creation. There are even Straight Story bits in it, aren't there?
DigitalGhost
Roadhouse Member

Post by DigitalGhost »

It's been running for a while now. I have seen the whole thing broadcast once or twice. The town it was filmed in looks a lot like Snoqualmie.
"Look at the light climbing up the aerial"
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Sounds cool! I was just in specsavers this week! But where on the site can you view the ad? I'm looking and looking ... (no pun intended) :D
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
qbin2001
Great Northern Member

Post by qbin2001 »

Jonah wrote:Sounds cool! I was just in specsavers this week! But where on the site can you view the ad? I'm looking and looking ... (no pun intended) :D
Main Page - on big banner wait till text "Find out what's happening" appear with "play advert" link
kelvah
Roadhouse Member

Post by kelvah »

ahah that's funny. the fountain is great.