Any Dugpa peeps hitting the TP festival next weekend?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Brad D
Global Moderator

Re: Any Dugpa peeps hitting the TP festival next weekend?

Post by Brad D »

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Great pics Brad!
Last edited by Jerry Horne on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

Thanks, Brad D. Looks like you had fun. Especially with Ronnette???
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

just an update, i drove by the roadhouse tonight and it was a hoppin'! all the construction dumpsters were gone and it looked packed! i am hoping to swing through and eat within a couple of weeks. though yall would like to know it is up, running and (apparently) thriving:)
TheArm
Great Northern Member

Post by TheArm »

I didn't make it up there for the Fest unfortunately as my boss just got married this past weekend on Bainbridge Island, so finally I had a decent excuse to visit everything. I was just at the Roadhouse this past weekend and yes, definitely up and jumping. Great to see they kept the old structure in tact, but was slightly disappointed to see that they'd given it a fresh coat of green paint. Oh well, it's still easily recognizable. I was shocked to see that the Sheriff's Dept. building completely derelict and abandoned. It looks like it's completely dis-used now. I peered through the windows since absolutely nobody was around and it's eerie how it all looks almost exactly the same as it did in the pilot. You can clearly see Lucy's desk and window, the lobby, etc. I hope it doesn't get knocked down or anything. And lastly, it looks like the Palmers' house (the TV series exterior house, not the FWWM one) is up for sale; hopefully whoever buys it will keep it in the same condition and not re-paint it, take down the tree, etc.!

The highlight of the weekend was accidentally speeding in Snoqualmie this morning and getting pulled over by a cop. No Sheriff Truman, sadly. :wink:
"Fire...walk...with...me...MEEE!!!"
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

i went by the sheriff/mill office on the friday afternoon of the fest and it was absolutely dead. i thought it was a functioning office but maybe i'm mistaken.
EnableSecret
Roadhouse Member

Post by EnableSecret »

I still need to finish up 2007's stuff, but here are quite a few Twin Peaks Festival moments. :)
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

thanks for posting those bill, though i am saddened i only first attended this year!
EnableSecret
Roadhouse Member

Post by EnableSecret »

Thanks, Brad. I'm almost a noob compared to the folks that have been to 10 or more festivals, though. :lol:
The 2007 gallery is complete, too. There is some previously unpublished stuff in there as well.
Pete Martell
RR Diner Member

Post by Pete Martell »

I always wanted to ask that;What does the 'Cale' sign at Twede's cafe stands for :?:
Pete Martell
RR Diner Member

Post by Pete Martell »

Brad,really nice photos!I liked in particular the bridge and the pipelines one.The river is a recurring theme of your set,you like it that much?You should be more careful with the red eyes,but overall they are well taken.Everytime i see a slideshow of Snoqualmie photos i wish i was there...
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

i didnt fix the red eyes and i was just trying to experiment with my camera at the river...i really have no clue what i'm doing!
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

Pete Martell wrote:I always wanted to ask that;What does the 'Cale' sign at Twede's cafe stands for :?:
You mean the Cafe sign? It stands for Cafe. :)