Cover art: Lost Highway 2-disc R2 set

Discussion of Lost Highway

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Asterisk
Roadhouse Member

Cover art: Lost Highway 2-disc R2 set

Post by Asterisk »

I've had my R4 copy of LH for some years now but had always had trouble picking up the R2 UK 2-disc set (at a decent price, that is).

Anyway, I finally stumbled upon a legitimate (I did ask, and he replied in the affirmative) UK 2-disc set on eBay and managed to secure it for the ridiculous sum of 85p + s&h. The snag? It has no case: just the two discs. Lord knows why...

So, I wonder if any kind soul has a decent scan of the cover art of this set that they might be able to forward my way, so that I can house my discs in something half-decent and appropriate when they arrive.

Thanks.
Asterisk
Roadhouse Member

Re: Cover art: Lost Highway 2-disc R2 set

Post by Asterisk »

Nobody...? These were legit discs. (I wouldn't buy poor-quality copies, since the point was to replace my Region 4 DVD.) I just wanna be able to use the correct art for the case, since they were sold on eBay without a case or cover -- hence the bargain price.
moviemaker
RR Diner Member

Post by moviemaker »

ImageImage
Ah, man. I just sold my MK2 " Edition Limited" R2 2-disc set on ebay (Same as your Cinema Club Edition) and it was going cheap (and replaced it with the Blu Ray Version). The Blu Ray has all the extras sans the Lynch 2005 Interview and all on one disc with With Slightly Improved Picture Quality and an even better sound improvement. Plus I hate DVDs in Digipaks and prefer a hardcase. 20 Euros on Amazon.fr. It is Region 'B' locked but any self-respecting cinephile should have a region free player, eh.
Asterisk
Roadhouse Member

Post by Asterisk »

moviemaker wrote:ImageImage
Ah, man. I just sold my MK2 " Edition Limited" R2 2-disc set on ebay (Same as your Cinema Club Edition) and it was going cheap (and replaced it with the Blu Ray Version). The Blu Ray has all the extras sans the Lynch 2005 Interview and all on one disc with With Slightly Improved Picture Quality and an even better sound improvement. Plus I hate DVDs in Digipaks and prefer a hardcase. 20 Euros on Amazon.fr. It is Region 'B' locked but any self-respecting cinephile should have a region free player, eh.
Thanks for the reply.

I play BDs on my PS3, which as far as I have yet ascertained is not hackable.

To be honest, though, my TV is small enough that BD res is not a huge necessity!