Blue Velvet Revisited - A film

Discussion of Blue Velvet

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

LostInTheMovies
Bookhouse Member

Re: Blue Velvet Revisited - A film

Post by LostInTheMovies »

I'm a bit confused - I recently saw a new trailer for the film "No Frank in Lumberton" and thought that this was the same project. Are they planning to re-release that film alongside this documentary using some of the footage? I really liked the look of No Frank and kind of think it would be a shame if the whole plan is to simply replace that with a more conventional documentary. Supplement, sure, but it smells a bit like that "Beatles First U.S. Visit" movie which recuts (and really messes up the flow) of the Maysles' "What's Happening" into a more conventional documentary form.

Here's the preview for No Frank I saw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obTSqI7nV54
Rebel
Great Northern Member

Post by Rebel »

ya know I need to check No Frank In Lumberton thanks for mentioning! No Frank In Lumberton was before Blue Velvet Revisited.so maybe it's more LOST footage? more like hidden in a vault heh! til it's the right time to release.
I am gonna buy the cd and vinyl record for my collection, I need something BLUE 8) Just so excited and I have no idea when the dvd will be released. I know what ya meant about like the beatles there will probably be something.
I also wanna know if anyone has japanese lobby photos? I have a few that I bought way years ago. black&white small photos.
LostInTheMovies
Bookhouse Member

Post by LostInTheMovies »

Looks like wild90 just started a thread on No Frank, including a YouTube clip! Good timing.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

This will be screened at Lynch's upcoming 'Festival of Disruption'.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM