Jeremy Lindholm arrested for attempted murder

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
Snailhead

Re: Jeremy Lindholm arrested for attempted murder

Postby Snailhead » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Damn. Really unfortunate development. I hope his girlfriend has a support system to help her through this.

(on a totally separate note, I don't see the need to bash the Wheeler meme here... Some of us like it a lot! It's pretty harmless fun.)
Welcome to Canada...
Novalis

Re: Jeremy Lindholm arrested for attempted murder

Postby Novalis » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Ugh. Hate that cynical mock assumption of sleazy as if its overtness can somehow absorb how grotesque it really is. It's everywhere right now. It's as if you can hide being offensive behind being offensive. Don't even bother with a veneer of r.e.s.p.e.c.t. Like it's somehow more authentic or something to so visibly be a douche as well as acting like one,

'Oh, you were just being offensive? Well that's alright then. I thought you were being offensive. Stupid me.'

Disgusted, but hardly surprised.
As a matter of fact, 'Chalfont' was the name of the people that rented this space before. Two Chalfonts. Weird, huh?

Return to “Twin Peaks”