POLL - PART 16's Biggest surprise(s) will be...

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Part 16's biggest surprise(s) will be...

Cooper finally wakes up
52%
DoppelCoop arrives in Twin Peaks
9%
Sheryl Lee (Laura or other character)
21%
Billy
No votes
Audrey's situation revealed
5%
Becky is dead
2%
Diane as a doppelganger/Lodge spirit
2%
Eddie Vedder
2%
Woodsmen in Twin Peaks
No votes
Harry S. Truman
3%
Janey-E/Sonny Jim dies
2%
Richard dies
No votes
Other (please specify)
3%

Total votes: 58
Major Briggs
RR Diner Member

POLL - PART 16's Biggest surprise(s) will be...

Post by Major Briggs »

Let's rock
psyifinotic
Roadhouse Member

Re: POLL - PART 16's Biggest surprise(s) will be...

Post by psyifinotic »

COOP BACK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dreamy Audrey
RR Diner Member

Post by Dreamy Audrey »

Mr. C. and Richard will go on a roadtrip and Richard asks about his mother. Mr. C. tells him how he met and fell in love with Audrey but that she broke up with him when she found out he wasn't the real Cooper but only a doppelgänger, and this broke his heart. (Okay, the real story will probably be a bit less romantic)

Maybe we will find out something surprising about Janey-E and Sonny Jim.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

No "good Cooper is dead" option?!
Novalis
RR Diner Member

Post by Novalis »

Jerry's other foot comes to life and then his feet have an argument. The scene is intercut with Audrey and Charlie wrestling.
As a matter of fact, 'Chalfont' was the name of the people that rented this space before. Two Chalfonts. Weird, huh?
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

Major Briggs wrote:Let's rock
Looks like you may have let the default voting time end the poll very early. Seems to be locked. I don't know if a poll can be unlocked after it's been locked, but I've repeatedly extended the time of the "Audrey's Situation" poll, while it was still active. I accomplished this by going to edit my initial post, choosing "poll creation" just as before, and extending the number of days (without changing anything else).

Incidentally, one mistake I made when I first put up the Audrey poll was to add a new voting option after voting had begun. Adding a new option erased all existing votes (but luckily there were only 5-6 because it was still brand new).
whoisalhedges
RR Diner Member

Post by whoisalhedges »

Since Coop woke up last episode, I'm voting Audrey.

Laura doesn't come back till the final 2 hours.
MoondogJR
RR Diner Member

Post by MoondogJR »

First vote for 'DoppelCoop arrives in Twin Peaks' :o
"Your log and I are on the same page."
Novalis
RR Diner Member

Post by Novalis »

The convenience store gas station TARDIS re-materialises in the exact location of Big Ed's Gas Farm.

Walter, who was there to fill up on his way out, is crushed beneath it with his legs sticking out. His shoes curl up, drop off, and a rally of small people ride by on bicycles singing.

Ed, now out of business, moves in with Norma and starts working at the RR.

As with the last post, I'm joking of course.
As a matter of fact, 'Chalfont' was the name of the people that rented this space before. Two Chalfonts. Weird, huh?
Hercousin
Roadhouse Member

Post by Hercousin »

Lauralauralauralauralauralaura

Please.

That's all I want. I don't care if Cooper ever gets reintegrated, I don't care if Becky and Steven are with rhinoceroses, I don't care if Chantal gets to eat Cheetoes and live to torture another day, I don't care if Audrey ever leaves her mid century furnished purgatory, I don't care if we are left mystified and disgusted in the end, I just. Want. Laura.

And Sarah. Over and out.
Mr. Jackpots
RR Diner Member

Post by Mr. Jackpots »

Hercousin wrote:Lauralauralauralauralauralaura

Please.

That's all I want. I don't care if Cooper ever gets reintegrated, I don't care if Becky and Steven are with rhinoceroses, I don't care if Chantal gets to eat Cheetoes and live to torture another day, I don't care if Audrey ever leaves her mid century furnished purgatory, I don't care if we are left mystified and disgusted in the end, I just. Want. Laura.

And Sarah. Over and out.

Amen. A little disappointed there hasn't been any Laura or Laura doppelganger or anything. Still really pleased with the series though.

I'm voting for other. Laura and Sarah Palmer will exchange faces. And the final week we get a special 2 hours directors cut of the John Travolta Nick Cage classic "Face Off" for the final episode
Tosker

Post by Tosker »

It would be good to see a little more of Leyland too. Although I doubt he will appear outside of The Lodge.
Calderon
Roadhouse Member

Post by Calderon »

Tosker wrote:It would be good to see a little more of Leyland too. Although I doubt he will appear outside of The Lodge.
I'll keep my fingers crossed. That is one of the very few complaints I have about this season. I need more Ray Wise.
Ragnell
RR Diner Member

Post by Ragnell »

I don't think Cooper waking up will be a surprise, since he basically did last ep and this is the expected return. I think Eddie Vedder is also pretty likely by process of elimination, really anyone other than Vedder will be a surprise.

Diane's true situation is getting revealed as soon as that group catches up with Coop, though. I am sure of it. If Gordon could vaguely sense something, Cooper after so long in the Lodge will immediately be able to interpret it. If she's possessed he'll see the spirit. If it's deceit he'll sense it and put it together. So that one I think is pretty likely, provided Gordon got the team on a plane to Vegas right away.
Major Briggs
RR Diner Member

Post by Major Briggs »

Shall we do one for the two-part finale?