Crazy Credits (Possible spoilers)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Saturn's child
RR Diner Member

Re: Crazy Credits (Possible spoilers)

Post by Saturn's child »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:Heh. I sometimes dream of what DKL might have done with Phil Hartman.
:o
I'd never thought of that before, but good lord, that would've been amazing.
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

Only Matt Battaglia, Francesca Eastwood, Heather Hensley, Rob Mars, Mary Reber and Julee Cruise are left for the two part finale.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Panapaok wrote:Only Matt Battaglia, Francesca Eastwood, Heather Hensley, Rob Mars, Mary Reber and Julee Cruise are left for the two part finale.
Won't spoil it, but we know the context for Reber. Cruise is obvious. Only four more "mystery" characters left. Hysterical that the Jagwar cop is in the last two hours.
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:
Panapaok wrote:Only Matt Battaglia, Francesca Eastwood, Heather Hensley, Rob Mars, Mary Reber and Julee Cruise are left for the two part finale.
Won't spoil it, but we know the context for Reber. Cruise is obvious. Only four more "mystery" characters left. Hysterical that the Jagwar cop is in the last two hours.
Yeah, I think that many people here know about Reber's scene. It's pretty insane that we are aware of that scene for almost two years but only now we've realized that it's part of the finale and we still don't have a clue of how exactly it fits to the story.

And yes, seeing that Battaglia is left for the finale really cracked me up as well. He had actually tweeted a photo of him on set back in the day (you could actually see where his scene takes place) but he deleted it soon afterwards. :lol:
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Has anyone been able to pin down who the various Woodsmen actors are? Sycamore seemed to have a good handle on this, but he/she hasn’t posted in almost a year.

So far, I’ve figured:
— Stewart Strauss (Buckhorn prison cell in Part 2, dancing in Part 8 , on Dutchman's stairs in Part 11, Mr. C blood ritual in Part 17)
— Gabriel Lane (Buckhorn morgue in Part 7, dancing in Part 8, doorman/activates machine and bangs stick in Part 15, Mr. C blood ritual in Part 17)
— Robert Broski (“got a light?” in Part 8 )
— Christian Calloway (Mr. C blood ritual in Part 8, terrorizes NM couple in car in Part 8, crushes Bill Hastings’s head in Part 11, leads Mr. C up stairs in Part 15, Mr. C blood ritual in Part 17)
— David Nieker (Mr. C blood ritual in Part 8, on stairs in Part 11)
— Anthony Marcacci (almost gets run over by terrified NM couple in Part 8 [maybe], meets Mr. C outside convenience store and leads him upstairs in Part 15)

TP wiki lists these other actors I haven’t yet identified in scenes: Jon-Thomas Butler, Mike Cochrane, Patrick Dawson, Liam Kennedy, and Richard Staley.

The Part 8 scene of Mr. C being brought back to life features at least six Woodsmen (three reviving Mr. C, three dancing). There may be more depicted during the initial approach of the Woodsmen. There are at least two in the scene I have not identified.

The Part 8 “convenience store” scene features as many as eight Woodsmen, presumably played by local Washington actors and shot before the roles had been permanently cast. As far as I can tell, none of these actors are recognizable from other scenes.

I have not been able to identify the third Woodsman on the stairs in Part 11 when Gordon gets a glimpse of the Dutchman’s through the vortex. This is by far the omission that is gnawing at me the most.

Two Woodsmen seen only from the back meet Mr. C in the motel courtyard in Part 15 and lead him to Jeffries’s room.
BGate
RR Diner Member

Post by BGate »

did we ever figure out who plays Monica Bellucci's "friends"?
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

BGate wrote:did we ever figure out who plays Monica Bellucci's "friends"?
The woman was a film producer friend of Lynch’s, Melita Toscan du Plantier.