The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

frahm9
Roadhouse Member

The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Post by frahm9 »

Some of you might remember the spoiler thread from back when the season was in production, with many pics, links and information.

And some of you might remember I had collected some of it and published it, before the thread was deleted.

I unpublished it once I was told Showtime was onto Arbogast, who knew a crew member and indulged us with information homeopathically. Unfortunately, I must have went too far and deleted his remarks and everything that wasn't about the Washington shoot, because I can't find them anymore.

But anyway, here it is again: https://medium.com/@frahm9/i-have-colle ... c3e468b871

EDIT: The thread is dead, yet it lives. Thanks dugpa for the mirror: https://web.archive.org/web/20161227032 ... 0&start=60

Also, the rest of the Medium article isn't lost anymore, will post here after fixing some things.

EDTI2: Thanks to Mr.Reindeer, here's a pdf to the whole thing: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3J0O ... EFIVkVydEk
Arbogast's insights are removed, though. Some pics are blurry but Ashok posted them and many more on pages 4 and 5.
Last edited by frahm9 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream. The mind revealing itself to itself.
LonelySoul
RR Diner Member

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Post by LonelySoul »

:D
Come hang out at http://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks. I'm /u/iswitt, one of the moderators.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Ah memories...and my last line...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 8.16.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 8.16.29 AM.png (64.96 KiB) Viewed 23032 times
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

It's not about the bunny.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
wxray
RR Diner Member

Post by wxray »

Glad I didn't see any of those ahead of time, but nice to see now!
claaa7
Great Northern Member

Post by claaa7 »

thanks for this... what were some of the spoilers that Arbogast revealed?
with a few exceptions (like the Pictures from the wrap party that revealed the atom bomb photo) i managed to stay away from that giant thread and in hindsight i'm really glad i did... the other ones that i saw was the very ending scene photos from TMZ and Pictures of the shooting of McLachlan as Mister C meeting Jennifer Jason Leigh at the motel (ep. 2)
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

claaa7 wrote:thanks for this... what were some of the spoilers that Arbogast revealed?
with a few exceptions (like the Pictures from the wrap party that revealed the atom bomb photo) i managed to stay away from that giant thread and in hindsight i'm really glad i did... the other ones that i saw was the very ending scene photos from TMZ and Pictures of the shooting of McLachlan as Mister C meeting Jennifer Jason Leigh at the motel (ep. 2)
I don't remember much of what Arbogast leaked but as I recall he was giving in us a good sense of which actors had the biggest roles. I think k he was wrong a out Naomi Watts having the second biggest role though. I think Derns role was larger and more important.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
BEARisonFord
RR Diner Member

Pre-release Leaks vs The Return

Post by BEARisonFord »

Apologies if this thread has already been created, but I'm wondering for any other longtime dugpa members, did everything we see leaked by either Arbogast or people who were there for filming actually come to be, or were there some mistakes?

I seem to remember some people alluding to cast members being spotted that weren't on the cast list. Did they end up being seen on the show? What else did we get right or wrong?
akmonday

Re: Pre-release Leaks vs The Return

Post by akmonday »

the shots of the final scene, cooper and laura in front of the house, were some of the earliest leaks there were.
BEARisonFord
RR Diner Member

Post by BEARisonFord »

Yep, along with the set photos/descriptions of Bad Coop with Jennifer Jason Leigh, Madchen on the hood of the car, etc.

I'm more wondering, what did we get wrong, if anything, and did anything significantly change along the way. If I recall correctly, it was said here at one point that due to contract disputes, Sherilyn Fenn missed the scenes she was supposed to film in Washington with the other Horne's. That's definitely an eyebrow raiser considering what we ended up getting with Audrey.
Deep Thought
RR Diner Member

Post by Deep Thought »

I thiought this was interesting:
UnderTheSycamores: [Oct 07] Well I went over to the Palmer house and they are indeed in full shooting mode there today, all the cast, crew, and equipment trailers are lining a side street and I spotted a tent right in front of the house. Couldn’t get close as they had rent a cops posted at both ends. Thought it was worth an ask if I could walk through but was predictably told no. Got to walk past the cast/crew trailers on the way back and spotted ones labeled for Sarah, Richard [Beymer, Chamberlain, or character name?], and Hawk, and of course the Director, AD, and wardrobe ones as well.
There's your roast beef and cheese.
frahm9
Roadhouse Member

Post by frahm9 »

Deep Thought wrote:I thiought this was interesting:
UnderTheSycamores: [Oct 07] Well I went over to the Palmer house and they are indeed in full shooting mode there today, all the cast, crew, and equipment trailers are lining a side street and I spotted a tent right in front of the house. Couldn’t get close as they had rent a cops posted at both ends. Thought it was worth an ask if I could walk through but was predictably told no. Got to walk past the cast/crew trailers on the way back and spotted ones labeled for Sarah, Richard [Beymer, Chamberlain, or character name?], and Hawk, and of course the Director, AD, and wardrobe ones as well.
Nice. Someone else spotted it:
@vicksvapor77: saw Director, Richard, “Hawk”, “Red” & Sarah’s names on trailers today but will hit that area again tomorrow or Friday
It seems like that Red scene in Pigeon Creek was cut.
This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream. The mind revealing itself to itself.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

BEARisonFord wrote:Yep, along with the set photos/descriptions of Bad Coop with Jennifer Jason Leigh, Madchen on the hood of the car, etc.

I'm more wondering, what did we get wrong, if anything, and did anything significantly change along the way. If I recall correctly, it was said here at one point that due to contract disputes, Sherilyn Fenn missed the scenes she was supposed to film in Washington with the other Horne's. That's definitely an eyebrow raiser considering what we ended up getting with Audrey.
I think that was speculation based on the fact that Robert Bauer was reportedly onnset but didn't make the final cut. People assumed scenes with him were reshot with the new actor to accommodate Fenn. Seems not to have been the case. Maybe whoever it was just saw the "Johnny" trailer (the trailers had the character names) and assumed Rondell was Bauer from a distance.
YANA

Post by YANA »

Yes, am very interested to see what was hinted at/reported compared to the final product. Surprised word of the nuclear explosion got out there really.
BGate
RR Diner Member

Post by BGate »

BEARisonFord wrote:Apologies if this thread has already been created, but I'm wondering for any other longtime dugpa members, did everything we see leaked by either Arbogast or people who were there for filming actually come to be, or were there some mistakes?

I seem to remember some people alluding to cast members being spotted that weren't on the cast list. Did they end up being seen on the show? What else did we get right or wrong?
I had (otherwise normal, reliable) people tell me in PMs that they had very good sources tell them that there would be "multiple" surprise appearances a la Ontkean, Chris Isaak, etc. I assumed they were either straight up trolling me or were being fooled by someone else themselves, and I was right. I never believed Lynch was playing games with the cast list, and he wasn't.