The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

User avatar
Ashok
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby Ashok » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Final set.


Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
"Whatever happened, happened." -Daniel Faraday
User avatar
Major Briggs
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Re: Pre-release Leaks vs The Return

Postby Major Briggs » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:44 pm

Major Briggs wrote:
BGate wrote:Nope, and I definitely wasn't referring to him. I'm trying to think of anything he was wrong about. He said Buenos Aires was canon. He said Naomi Watts had the second largest role after Kyle, which may not technically be true but she clearly had a major role.


The person who strongly hinted at surprise appearances was Mordeen. He also claimed there would be a clear connection with Mark's book, and we all know that turned out not happening at all.


He also left the board some time before the premiere
User avatar
madeleineferguson
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:25 am

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby madeleineferguson » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Didn't they film a huge fire up in Washington? I remember reports... I think it was among the last nights of filming in Washington.

If so, where was that in the Return?
User avatar
Pinky
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:21 am

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby Pinky » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:06 pm

great photos, wow.

Who was the blonde woman at the Chantal motel shoot where we got our first small glimpse of DoppelCoop? I don't remember seeing her appear anywhere.
User avatar
Mr. Reindeer
Posts: 1550
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby Mr. Reindeer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:57 am

Is this Jacoby's season 1 set?!
Attachments
IMG_1738.JPG
IMG_1738.JPG (98.91 KiB) Viewed 630 times
User avatar
mtwentz
Posts: 1376
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 am

Re: Pre-release Leaks vs The Return

Postby mtwentz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:04 am

Major Briggs wrote:
Major Briggs wrote:
BGate wrote:Nope, and I definitely wasn't referring to him. I'm trying to think of anything he was wrong about. He said Buenos Aires was canon. He said Naomi Watts had the second largest role after Kyle, which may not technically be true but she clearly had a major role.


The person who strongly hinted at surprise appearances was Mordeen. He also claimed there would be a clear connection with Mark's book, and we all know that turned out not happening at all.


He also left the board some time before the premiere


Mordeen also had some info that turned out to be spot on.
User avatar
mtwentz
Posts: 1376
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 am

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby mtwentz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:06 am

Pinky wrote:great photos, wow.

Who was the blonde woman at the Chantal motel shoot where we got our first small glimpse of DoppelCoop? I don't remember seeing her appear anywhere.


In one of these threads it was revealed she was a stunt double I think.
User avatar
Ashok
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby Ashok » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:09 am

What I'm amazed at is how so few photos of Kyle actually leaked. And the few shots of Mr. C that surfaced had Kyle conveniently standing between some posts which obfuscated his wig. I still didn't expect to see him with long hair in The Return! :lol:
"Whatever happened, happened." -Daniel Faraday
BGate
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Pre-release Leaks vs The Return

Postby BGate » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:26 am

Major Briggs wrote:
BGate wrote:Nope, and I definitely wasn't referring to him. I'm trying to think of anything he was wrong about. He said Buenos Aires was canon. He said Naomi Watts had the second largest role after Kyle, which may not technically be true but she clearly had a major role.


The person who strongly hinted at surprise appearances was Mordeen. He also claimed there would be a clear connection with Mark's book, and we all know that turned out not happening at all.


Yeah, I like Mordeen and I wasn't gonna name names, but he was definitely snowed by someone. But he was not the only one I heard this kind of thing from, although he was the only one I was inclined to believe.
Cooperscoffeecup
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:54 pm
Location: Australia

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby Cooperscoffeecup » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:34 am

Ashok wrote:What I'm amazed at is how so few photos of Kyle actually leaked. And the few shots of Mr. C that surfaced had Kyle conveniently standing between some posts which obfuscated his wig. I still didn't expect to see him with long hair in The Return! :lol:


Yeah, there was one of him sitting down as Mr C that no one picked up on at the time.

Whatever happened to that woman in plastic who was walking in the woods. I assumed she was going to be a victim?

Remember the hooded/caped person at the plaza? that was subject of discussion for a long time, who was that? I also don't recall Naomi being seen on set then.

There is a shot of Dana there I haven't seen outside. A close up with people behind him. did we ever see him in that jacket? Deleted scene?

Thanks for posting. Brings back a few memories.
User avatar
dreamshake
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby dreamshake » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:47 am

did we see any scene between red and shelly where he isn't wearing his jacket? those set pics may be from a deleted scene.
User avatar
Troubbble
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:55 am

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby Troubbble » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:03 am

What is that "Janey-E" text message all about? Haha.
User avatar
frahm9
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:26 am

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby frahm9 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:18 pm

Cooperscoffeecup wrote:Whatever happened to that woman in plastic who was walking in the woods. I assumed she was going to be a victim?

Remember the hooded/caped person at the plaza? that was subject of discussion for a long time, who was that? I also don't recall Naomi being seen on set then.


Wasn't her Miriam? Pretty sure it was the they said was gonna be found by children. Maybe the plastic was to protect the makeup.

The hooded person discussion was about that shot with Jade' jeep. Someone explained it was common practice to avoid leaks. Guess it had to be Kyle.

If you mean the Lucky 7 building plaza, the speculation was about what looked like a little man, paired with the information that TMFAP should be shooting that day.

I'm updating the OP with a PDF with the missing post-Washington stuff, thanks to Mr.Reindeer who had saved it. It's Arbogast-less though, for his sake.
This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream. The mind revealing itself to itself.
Cooperscoffeecup
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:54 pm
Location: Australia

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby Cooperscoffeecup » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:03 pm

frahm9 wrote:
Cooperscoffeecup wrote:Whatever happened to that woman in plastic who was walking in the woods. I assumed she was going to be a victim?

Remember the hooded/caped person at the plaza? that was subject of discussion for a long time, who was that? I also don't recall Naomi being seen on set then.


Wasn't her Miriam? Pretty sure it was the they said was gonna be found by children. Maybe the plastic was to protect the makeup.

The hooded person discussion was about that shot with Jade' jeep. Someone explained it was common practice to avoid leaks. Guess it had to be Kyle.

If you mean the Lucky 7 building plaza, the speculation was about what looked like a little man, paired with the information that TMFAP should be shooting that day.

I'm updating the OP with a PDF with the missing post-Washington stuff, thanks to Mr.Reindeer who had saved it. It's Arbogast-less though, for his sake.


It not Miriam. this is someone else, reddish hair. The photo is above of someone between trees, at the time the talk was she was wrapped in plastic and she was murdered. yes, hoods were used to hid "key" actors at different shoots from what I recall. Kyle can be seen in the photos clearly, so not sure who it was hiding.
BGate
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:15 am

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Postby BGate » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:40 am

Where's the PDF?

Return to “Season 3 (2017) The Return (Spoilers)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kwi25 and 14 guests