Kyle MacLachlan interviewed this morning on CBC (Canada)

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
jeep

Kyle MacLachlan interviewed this morning on CBC (Canada)

Postby jeep » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:45 am

Ashok

Re: Kyle MacLachlan interviewed this morning on CBC (Canada)

Postby Ashok » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:34 am

Wow, he's all over the place this week, lol! I was just coming here to say he had a new interview on the Today Show.

https://www.today.com/video/kyle-maclac ... 2240067976
"Whatever happened, happened." -Daniel Faraday
chromereflectsimage

Postby chromereflectsimage » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:53 pm

I disagree with him on Mr. C being a separate/opposite entity of Coop. Coop disassociates Mr. C in his mind as a way to cope, but I do think the end as Richard showed an integrated form where Mr. C was definitely part of Cooper.
Cipher

Postby Cipher » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:06 pm

chromereflectsimage wrote:I disagree with him on Mr. C being a separate/opposite entity of Coop. Coop disassociates Mr. C in his mind as a way to cope, but I do think the end as Richard showed an integrated form where Mr. C was definitely part of Cooper.

That stood out to me as well. It's hard to look at this season without coming to view Mr. C as Cooper's appetites in a way he won't allow or acknowledge until his reemergence as "Richard."

But fair enough that Kyle would have different takes while inhabiting the roles.

Return to “Twin Peaks”