Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jonah
Global Moderator

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by Jonah »

eyeboogers wrote:YKyle being at the Salish lodge.
I think the Kimmy thing might have been something and you're right - totally forget about Deming. I didn't know Kyle was spotted at the Salish Lodge!!
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
BGate
RR Diner Member

Post by BGate »

I'm a bit confused about the Strobel thing...someone else posted Kyle's tweet on Facebook and Al replied to it? Was the original poster just a random fan?
TimeFlashes

Post by TimeFlashes »

BGate wrote:I'm a bit confused about the Strobel thing...someone else posted Kyle's tweet on Facebook and Al replied to it? Was the original poster just a random fan?
Al Strobel replied to a post sent by Kyle M.

I tend to think that Al Strobel knows as much about a possible new season as we do. He wouldn't be spilling the beans before anyone else (specially Lynch and Frost) otherwise.

I guess there are some chances of an announcement tomorrow... right!?
Always a face to remind me.
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

TimeFlashes wrote:I tend to think that Al Strobel knows as much about a possible new season as we do.
Why would he even write something like that if that were the case?
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
baxter
Great Northern Member

Post by baxter »

He might assume there was something going on, and warn people not to say something they will regret, but he might not know for sure.

I've realised that if I am ever in court, I don't want the jury to be comprised of dugpa members. We're too good at reaching speculative conclusions!
Mallard
RR Diner Member

Post by Mallard »

baxter wrote:He might assume there was something going on, and warn people not to say something they will regret, but he might not know for sure.

I've realised that if I am ever in court, I don't want the jury to be comprised of dugpa members. We're too good at reaching speculative conclusions!
Objection!
Welcome...to the third...place.
TimeFlashes

Post by TimeFlashes »

N. Needleman wrote:
TimeFlashes wrote:I tend to think that Al Strobel knows as much about a possible new season as we do.
Just to make a joke? :lol: We have to take into account that people involved in Twin Peaks might not be thinking too much about the public's response towards their social media publications, especially those who aren't protagonists or creators. They might be assuming people understand they don't know anything either. Besides, old people generally don't use social media as the rest of us do. baxter's explanation also makes sense.

I have always thought that Twin Peaks is going to come back if nature permits and get excited with every hint of something happening, but so far we only have the HHM tweet and a claim by that podcast Twitter account. It is hard to say whether something is really brewing.
Always a face to remind me.
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

TimeFlashes wrote:
N. Needleman wrote:
Just to make a joke? :lol: [...] I have always thought that Twin Peaks is going to come back if nature permits and get excited with every hint of something happening, but so far we only have the HHM tweet and a claim by that podcast Twitter account. It is hard to say whether something is really brewing.
Well, I don't get excited by every tweet and random like, and by now this has hit major outlets and they're not commenting. :P That is a big deal for Lynch/Frost, and Horse and Strobel don't do stuff like that for no reason. Frankly I find the 'this old man is just trolling' excuse to be a serious reach.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
baxter
Great Northern Member

Post by baxter »

LOL @ Mallard
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

I have a complete set of original scripts from S1 & S2 and not a single one has that printed on it.
Attachments
file.jpg
file.jpg (35.68 KiB) Viewed 8707 times
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

I thought loose lips sink ships meant that if people open their mouths they could get into trouble.
Maybe it refers to the breaking of the NDA? That’s what AL is saying, that he can’t comment on the rumour
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

krishnanspace wrote:I thought loose lips sink ships meant that if people open their mouths they could get into trouble.
Maybe it refers to the breaking of the NDA? That’s what AL is saying, that he can’t comment on the rumour
That's part of it. It means don't expose the operation etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_lips_sink_ships
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Hester Prynne
RR Diner Member

Post by Hester Prynne »

Does anyone know how Sherilyn Fenn’s been doing? She’s been unusually quiet on Twitter the past couple of weeks and last posts indicated she was in the hospital. Just concerned and hope she’s doing okay.
bob_wooler
RR Diner Member

Post by bob_wooler »

The Frost tweet I found most interesting, and barely mentioned in here, was where he, one month after the new box set announcement, linked to the Moviehole article about it. That article had two quite visible links to their season 4 article. Though I'm sure it must've been a coincidence :roll:
Attachments
Skjermbilde (35).png
Skjermbilde (35).png (713.28 KiB) Viewed 8635 times
Last edited by bob_wooler on Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JohnGSmoke
Roadhouse Member

Post by JohnGSmoke »

Jerry Horne wrote:I have a complete set of original scripts from S1 & S2 and not a single one has that printed on it.
Thanks for the heads up. I just seen it on tweeter so I thought I’d share it with the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk