Flappy: Mockumentary Madness Will Fly to You

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

onesuavefolk

Flappy: Mockumentary Madness Will Fly to You

Post by onesuavefolk »

:D Hello, I have copies of my short mockumentary Flappy: Behind The Music in The Air, for sale (a mere $7). The surreal film features the "true story" of the bird that appears in the opening shot of the credits. Discovered in North Bend, he charms & seduces many Peaks actresses & powers that be, but he's really not very talented & his demise is fittingly tragic-comic. Several painstaking years in the making, it's been screened multiple times at the TP Fest & around Seattle. I don't have access to Paypal or Youtube, so it'll have to be an old fashioned you send me a check, I send you the DVD deal. The Peaks fans who have purchased it have been very satisfied, offering adjectives like "hilarious", "fabulous", "awesome" & "charming". Hope a few folks may take a chance. I currently have no income, so you'll be a graceful arts patron... :D
onesuavefolk

Re: Flappy: Mockumentary Madness Will Fly to You

Post by onesuavefolk »

Just thought I'd mention, as Flappy is about previously undocumented TP characters/actors, it is appropriately narrated by Thaddeus "Stumpy Joe" Mc Ginnis a/k/a The Log, a classically trained actor, who declaims in stentorian tones. Should also say that my director/adaptor Matt Levinthal may have been one of the people who unearthed the missing Blue Velvet scenery so many folks are excited about now... :twisted:
onesuavefolk

Post by onesuavefolk »

Dreamt last night that a youngish, vital & happy David Lynch came up to me, embraced me & was alone & eager to know more about my life & art. He had seen Flappy & was impressed. Ah, if only dreams came true... :shock:
onesuavefolk

Post by onesuavefolk »

Dreamt of Dave again. This time he was working (semi-incognito) at the same place I was (don't remember where & I'm unemployed right now) & he was in a suit & tie with an elaborate tie clasp that was a small, but functional version of the work lamp that Ben uses as a microphone in Blue Velvet! :wink: