Anyone order from davidlynch.com recently?

Discussion on the music of Twin Peaks

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

garethw
RR Diner Member

Post by garethw »

I've been trying to pick up the last couple of tracks I don't have yet from the TP Archive, and it seems like their site is kind of borked. Once I click "Buy", I can't click "Continue Shopping" in the pop-up. It has no effect. I've tried in 4 different browsers on 2 different platforms - same problem. Didn't have this problem a few weeks ago when I bought my last batch...

And there's no contact info on the site that I can see.

Frustrating... :x
dl_fan
Roadhouse Member

Re: Anyone order from davidlynch.com recently?

Post by dl_fan »

garethw wrote:I've been trying to pick up the last couple of tracks I don't have yet from the TP Archive, and it seems like their site is kind of borked. Once I click "Buy", I can't click "Continue Shopping" in the pop-up. It has no effect. I've tried in 4 different browsers on 2 different platforms - same problem. Didn't have this problem a few weeks ago when I bought my last batch...

I just bought the Dark Mood Woods bundle (after I saw your post), and didn't have any problems, everything worked fine.
garethw
RR Diner Member

Post by garethw »

dl_fan wrote:
garethw wrote:I've been trying to pick up the last couple of tracks I don't have yet from the TP Archive, and it seems like their site is kind of borked. Once I click "Buy", I can't click "Continue Shopping" in the pop-up. It has no effect. I've tried in 4 different browsers on 2 different platforms - same problem. Didn't have this problem a few weeks ago when I bought my last batch...

I just bought the Dark Mood Woods bundle (after I saw your post), and didn't have any problems, everything worked fine.
Thanks for the reply, dl_fan. The failure wouldn't be exhibited in your case, though, since you only bought one item - that would work for me, too. The problem is that when you put something in the basket you can't "Continue Shopping" to add more tracks. I suppose I could buy each individually, but it's a royal pain for the dozen or so items I have to catch up on!
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Just a heads up, I alerted Dean to the issue and it should be resolved for all folks that subsequently download the entire Archive.

Also the 1:37 '(Letter From Harold)'-labeled track has been changed to reflect the board's renamed '(Guardian Angel Version).

If you were one of the ones that ordered the entire Archive, contacting topspin is the right path to get access to the missing tracks.
garethw
RR Diner Member

Post by garethw »

Disappointingly, this still seems to be broken. :(
garethw
RR Diner Member

Post by garethw »

FWIW, looks like it is up and running again.
Sbrombolessio

Post by Sbrombolessio »

hello everybody, i'm ale from italy, a newbie here, this is my first time posting on here.

i download the whole twin peaks archive as my 30th birthday gift back in the end of july, but i read here and there that something was missing for people who bought the whole set.

could you help me find out if i'm actually missing something on what i downloaded?

thank you guys! :D
mavenickster
Roadhouse Member

Post by mavenickster »

Sbrombolessio wrote:hello everybody, i'm ale from italy, a newbie here, this is my first time posting on here.

i download the whole twin peaks archive as my 30th birthday gift back in the end of july, but i read here and there that something was missing for people who bought the whole set.

could you help me find out if i'm actually missing something on what i downloaded?

thank you guys! :D

How sad nobody ever cared to answer this simple question. :|

Anyway, I'll tell you: originally three tracks were missing from the full archive and these were:
1. Twin Peaks Christmas Greeting
2. One Eyed Jack's Parlour Music
3. Dark Mood Woods (Studio Version)

which are also part of the Dark Mood Woods (Studio Version) bundle.

Just check if they are missing in your package. I don't remember when they were added.