Norwegian camera operator makes a cameo in the film

Discussion of INLAND EMPIRE

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Christian1989
RR Diner Member

Norwegian camera operator makes a cameo in the film

Post by Christian1989 »

David Lynch worked with two Norwegian camera operators, Odd-Geir Sæther and Ole Johan Roska. Odd-Geir speaks Norwegian (to Ole Johan) in very a brief scene with Jeremy Irons and some other guy (I believe it's John Churchill). It was pretty funny since I'm from Norway myself, and I remember everyone in the theater laughing very much :lol: Thought I should share it with you guys since I guess most of you is not familiar with the language :)
twin-b
Roadhouse Member

Re: Norwegian camera operator makes a cameo in the film

Post by twin-b »

Christian1989 wrote:David Lynch worked with two Norwegian camera operators, Odd-Geir Sæther and Ole Johan Roska. Odd-Geir speaks Norwegian (to Ole Johan) in very a brief scene with Jeremy Irons and some other guy (I believe it's John Churchill). It was pretty funny since I'm from Norway myself, and I remember everyone in the theater laughing very much :lol: Thought I should share it with you guys since I guess most of you is not familiar with the language :)
So it was it just funny that they were speaking Norwegian or was it what they said?
Christian1989
RR Diner Member

Post by Christian1989 »

Deleted.
Last edited by Christian1989 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian1989
RR Diner Member

Post by Christian1989 »

Deleted.
Last edited by Christian1989 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

"catchword" = "Cue"