IMDB home page

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

uncle_fugly
Roadhouse Member

IMDB home page

Post by uncle_fugly »

Check out the IMDB homepage! Looks like TP's getting a major marketing push. That can only be a good thing as far as seeing FWWM deleted scenes someday.
TheArm
Great Northern Member

Post by TheArm »

I saw IMDB, yeah, it's pretty cool. The banner ads are all over the Internet. Between that and all of the great press coverage (like Entertainment Weekly and the LA Times, thus far, with I'm sure more to come), it all feels really exciting. It's getting a big marketing push on Amazon too. When I go to Amazon.com on my Blackberry web browser, the first thing I see is an ad for the TP box set. I hope the set is a huge seller (it looks likely that it will) and that there are more TP goodies to come in the future! (I don't know what those would be short of a 3rd soundtrack, but a boy can dream...)
"Fire...walk...with...me...MEEE!!!"
Si78
RR Diner Member

Post by Si78 »

The online marketing push is quite nice. I've noticed it everywhere. However, I'm still extremely surprised that none of this weekend's ads (CC, BB, Target) featured the set, and it's starting to look like none of those shows will be discounting the set at all Tuesday.
Erwin
Roadhouse Member

Post by Erwin »

Last edited by Erwin on Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
mark84
Roadhouse Member

Post by mark84 »

Waaaa :( , i've visited both amazon.com and IMDB.com several times in the last few days (once or twice each day roughly) and i've yet to see a peaks advert!!! I feel cheated.