New LFB interview for norwegian channel

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

New LFB interview for norwegian channel

Post by Agent Sam Stanley »

After reading some rumors that she was "not well" these days, I'm very happy to see she's doing great. And this must be the first time she talks about TP in like, 25 years :)

asmahan
RR Diner Member

Re: New LFB interview for norwegian channel

Post by asmahan »

Interesting interview, guess they didn't want to ask her why she allegedly turned down TP season 3?
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

I know, I was kind of hoping they would :(
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

It is nice to see her talk about the show. I wish her well.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Eater of Iguanas
RR Diner Member

Post by Eater of Iguanas »

Good thing this interview worked out, or she would've had to go get interviewed by an Icelandic channel.
bob_wooler
RR Diner Member

Post by bob_wooler »

^^^ :lol:
bob_wooler
RR Diner Member

Post by bob_wooler »

The same show, Gylne Tider (golden times), did interviews with Sheryl Lee and Sherilyn Fenn in an earlier season. Unfortunately I can't find them, but they also appeared in the season's grand finale (a funny watch this one):

Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

bob_wooler wrote:The same show, Gylne Tider (golden times), did interviews with Sheryl Lee and Sherilyn Fenn in an earlier season. Unfortunately I can't find them, but they also appeared in the season's grand finale (a funny watch this one):

Haha, thanks, now I'm gonna sleep with Let it Be in my head.
Now seriously, pretty cool video they made. So many faces from the past.
I remember the interviews with Sheryl and Sherilyn. They used to be on Youtube but they've been removed for a while now.
bob_wooler
RR Diner Member

Post by bob_wooler »

Agent Sam Stanley wrote:
bob_wooler wrote:The same show, Gylne Tider (golden times), did interviews with Sheryl Lee and Sherilyn Fenn in an earlier season. Unfortunately I can't find them, but they also appeared in the season's grand finale (a funny watch this one):

Haha, thanks, now I'm gonna sleep with Let it Be in my head.
Sorry about that :lol:
Aerozhul
RR Diner Member

Post by Aerozhul »

Can you please imbed the LFB interview? It doesn't show up in the original post.....
DeerMeadowRadio
RR Diner Member

Post by DeerMeadowRadio »

She comes off as very sweet... I am pulling for a surprise LFB cameo.

Come Listen to Deer Meadow Radio - A Twin Peaks Podcast

http://www.deermeadowradio.libsyn.com/
Aerozhul
RR Diner Member

Post by Aerozhul »

The sum total of her experience making Twin Peaks seems to be: 1) Snoqualamie sucked (compared to LA), and 2) It was really cold shooting at night. She also answers the question of, "who was Donna" with "I don't know who she was". She never refers to her character by name (or at all) and never mentions other characters, actors, or the plot. She seems to recall the process of shooting the series and not much else. I don't think she's really thought about Twin Peaks or her character at all since she finished the series...it seems to have been just another job for her, and one that she doesn't really care about or recall that much...regardless that it pretty much made her career and shot her to stardom.

I did enjoy the story about John Hughes and her talking about her childhood and how school was challenging to her, but that acting really seemed to be the key that opened up her potential.

She does look a bit better, but so sad that she did that to her lips, as it seems to be affecting her speech also. So sad that such a beautiful person felt the need to alter her appearance in that way. I wish her the best.
Robot Butler
RR Diner Member

Post by Robot Butler »

I wish her the best. Seems for her Twin Peaks was just a gig she had 25 years ago and she's moved on. There's nothing wrong with that.