Showtime Re-broadcast of Original Series

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

baxter
Great Northern Member

Re: Showtime to Re-broadcast Original Series Early Next Year

Post by baxter »

That sounds amazing! It makes me think we should have a thread collecting dreams.

I have had a couple of S3 dreams, but nothing I can remember now unfortunately.
NightTimeMyTime
Roadhouse Member

Post by NightTimeMyTime »

baxter wrote:That sounds amazing! It makes me think we should have a thread collecting dreams.

I have had a couple of S3 dreams, but nothing I can remember now unfortunately.
That's a great idea! I write down all the dreams I remember, when I wake up every morning (or night). I haven't had many dreams about Twin Peaks specifically, but I have at least two written down from the last year. Almost every dream I dream as long as I can remember has log houses, walls of logs and has locations surrounded by firs/woods/trees though. I have a strange thing for trees, haha.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

I think we see a new teaser during the marathon on Saturday. I hope.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

Jerry Horne wrote:I think we see a new teaser during the marathon on Saturday. I hope.
I'm with you Jerry. I said it yesterday, hope dies last!
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

Nice!
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

Panapaok wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:I think we see a new teaser during the marathon on Saturday. I hope.
I'm with you Jerry. I said it yesterday, hope dies last!
One quick character tease between each episode would be incredible.

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

None of the current teases state the premiere date so I think a new tease is a distinct possibility.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

So if we subscribe to streaming Showtime on our Roku or what not, do we get the live feed? Or no?

I was considering doing the free trial this weekend now that I moved - I was curious about what might play during the marathon and also, they have a few movies I want to watch without paying for. I'll subscribe in full come May.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
kitty666cats
RR Diner Member

Post by kitty666cats »

Is Showtime included for free with Amazon Prime? I was thinking about getting an actual Prime subscription, after somehow getting two free 2-month trails in a row (thanks Amazon!)...

I had a S3 dream a month or two ago, all I remember was Coop blissfully leaving the Black Lodge in a beam of light :)
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

N. Needleman wrote:So if we subscribe to streaming Showtime on our Roku or what not, do we get the live feed? Or no?

I was considering doing the free trial this weekend now that I moved - I was curious about what might play during the marathon and also, they have a few movies I want to watch without paying for. I'll subscribe in full come May.
I set up a separate post to address all issues with Showtime, but the short answer is Yes you get a Live feed with a Showtime subscription. It's just as good as having Showtime on cable. Just don't get the Amazon or Hulu Add On if you want the Live Feed.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

kitty666cats wrote:Is Showtime included for free with Amazon Prime? I was thinking about getting an actual Prime subscription, after somehow getting two free 2-month trails in a row (thanks Amazon!)...

I had a S3 dream a month or two ago, all I remember was Coop blissfully leaving the Black Lodge in a beam of light :)
No you have to pay extra to get a Showtime Add On, and the Showtime Add On does not have the Live Stream, so you would have to wait a few hours after it airs to see each episode
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
kitty666cats
RR Diner Member

Post by kitty666cats »

mtwentz wrote:
kitty666cats wrote:Is Showtime included for free with Amazon Prime? I was thinking about getting an actual Prime subscription, after somehow getting two free 2-month trails in a row (thanks Amazon!)...

No you have to pay extra to get a Showtime Add On, and the Showtime Add On does not have the Live Stream, so you would have to wait a few hours after it airs to see each episode
If I get the "Smart TV" Showtime service on here (link below), do you know if THAT one has the live stream?

http://www.sho.com/order
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

kitty666cats wrote:
mtwentz wrote:

If I get the "Smart TV" Showtime service on here (link below), do you know if THAT one has the live stream?

http://www.sho.com/order
Wow, I did not realize there were so many other choices!

I would say almost certainly yes, but I can't say with 100% certainty, but we should look into it to update this thread.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Season One Marathon is tomorrow! 8am PST.