I added EXISTS to all the scenes I know about. I'm probably forgetting some and don't know about others.
- Cooper and Truman stop at the gazebo. (EXISTS)
- Before picking up Donna, Bobby & Mike buy beer and plan to look for James.
- Lucy and Andy at the donut shop. (on Gold Box)
- Norma picks up Shelly and they talk of the Roadhouse fight. (EXISTS)
- Full flashback scene of Laura giving James the other half of her Necklace. (EXISTS)
- Leland makes funeral arrangements by phone, breaks down. Ben takes over. (EXISTS)
– First version of Jerry returning to TP. (Re-written for episode 2, so this probably wasn't filmed)
– At the Packard home, Truman and Cooper discuss Andrew Packard's death.
– Cooper and Truman question Dr. Jacoby at the hotel while Johnny shoots wooden buffalo. (on Gold Box) (Footage of Johnny shot here was later used by director Duwayne Dunham in episode 25, which he also directed.)
– Sarah’s original (scripted) vision was of Bob running towards the camera in the hospital. (A very small part of this is seen briefly in Ronette’s dream at the end of episode 8.) (EXISTS)
– Audrey spies on Ben & Jerry as they plan a trip to OEJ’s. (Since Jerry’s arrival was re-written for episode 2, this probably wasn’t filmed.)
– Dr. Jacoby dancing in his office as he opens his mail. (EXISTS)
– Catherine asks Pete if Andrew was discussed when Cooper and Truman were there. (Extension of televised scene.) (EXISTS)
– Norma calls Shelly to find out why she isn’t at work. She says she is sick (because of Leo’s beating) and that Heidi can take her shift. Another “Invitation to Love” scene. (EXISTS)
– Josie eavesdrops on Catherine making a phone call to Ben Horne. (EXISTS)
– Cooper says goodnight to Truman, and introduces himself to Ben Horne at the hotel.
– Norma sees a gun in Shelly’s purse.
– Beginning of scene with Cooper & Truman arriving at Leo’s. Truman is worried about repercussions from hitting Albert.
– Leland watches an additional “Invitation to Love” scene before Maddy arrives.
– Before going to Laura's funeral, Doc Hayward consoles Donna. (EXISTS)
– At the Roadhouse, Truman orders surveillance of Jacques.
– Caretaker at the cemetery asks Cooper if he can hear the coffins.
– Big Ed lets Sparky take a look at the exercise equipment Nadine destroyed. Ed calls the RR for Norma, but she has left for Hank’s Parole. Nadine tells Ed she is getting a patent lawyer. (EXISTS)
– Catherine and Ben watch “Invitation to Love” at the Timber View Motel. (EXISTS)
- At the Great Northern, Ben gets an update on the Icelanders on the phone with Jerry. A distraught Leland dances with a secretary and the photo of Laura & Audrey from Ben’s desk.
- James & his mom scene (cut for 1st time). (NOT FILMED)
- James and Big Ed talk about James' mother and her drinking problem.
– Cooper and company prepare to enter the woods to search for Jacques’ cabin.
– Major Briggs talks to the Icelanders about nature, beliefs, folklore, and UFOs.
– Josie arrives at the Great Northern reception and briefly talks to Pete.
– Ben’s office, Ben introduces Einer to Catherine. Catherine & Ben discuss burning the mill.
– Audrey, Sylvia, Jacoby & Johnny. Sylvia blames Audrey for pushing Johnny down the stairs. Jacoby assures Sylvia that Johnny’s condition is not from a fall. (Deleted scene on Gold Box differs quite a bit from scripted scene.)
– Ed looses at craps. (EXISTS)
– Jerry and Heba play roulette. (EXISTS)
– Jerry deals with a jealous Heba on the stairs. (on Gold Box)
– An unidentified figure watches Donna, Maddy, & Eileen through the window.
– Asian man watches Cooper walk through Great Northern dining room.
- Ambulance outside burnt mill: Truman asks Pete about Catherine, Hawk says Josie is missing, Andy tells of calling Cooper’s room.
- Truman visits Shelly at the hospital to tell her Leo's been shot, Truman visits Ed & Nadine’s room.
- At the RR, Hank pretends to care about Shelly, discusses getting flowers for her.
- At One-Eyed Jack's, Audrey talks with Nancy about Laura and Ronette.
- Cooper and Truman talk to Doc Hayward at hospital coffee bar. Ask why Bobby is there.
- At One-Eyed Jack's, Nancy tells Audrey about the mill fire.
- Cooper/Truman/Albert at the Blue Pine. Pete punches Albert.
- At the RR, Leland and Maddy get malts. She talks about her father. Hank tells Norma he is buying her a car.
- Ben meets with Truman about Audrey being missing.
- James & his mom scene (cut for 2nd time, but not re-shot).
- At the Hayward’s, Doc calls Ed about Nadine’s condition and a probable cause. Then he argues with Donna about missing days at school.
- First half of Leland’s hearing. Ben & Judge Sternwood talk. (Extension of televised scene.)
- Beginning of Andy taking calls scene. (Extension of televised scene.)
- At the diner, Norma asks James about Nadine. Hank mistakes Tojamura for Jonathan and pushes his face into a plate of food.
- Cooper & company at Harold’s place. Gerard is asked if Bob has been there.
- Cooper discusses Laura's secret diary and Harold Smith's blood type.
- At the RR, Hank tells Ernie of One-Eyed Jacks. Norma tells her mother she thinks the men are up to something.
- Donna promts Doc Hayward to tell her that Maddy has been killed by the same killer.
- Norma argues with her mother, while Hank and Ernie plan their “hunting” trip.
- At the RR, Cooper & Truman talk about his defense. Cooper tries to cheer up Norma about bad review.
– More of Major Briggs and Cooper talking during their night fishing trip. (Extension of televised scene.)
- Cooper tells Truman of his conversation with Briggs, and his new philosophy. (Extension of televised scene.)
- Cooper tells Diane about Brigg’s disappearance and talks of Earle (before Milford wedding).
- Eckhardt tells Jones to “finish the job”.
- Truman arrives at the Great Northern and calls Cooper’s room. The line is busy.
- Original version of the Bobby/Shelly "speech" scene. (EXISTS)
- Wheeler & Tim and Tom's Taxidermy.
- Cooper & Annie (at the RR) kiss as Norma and Shelly watch. (EXISTS)
- Josie(’s double) in the Red Room.