the book fwwm and other stuff

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
laurasdiary

the book fwwm and other stuff

Postby laurasdiary » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:31 pm

HI all, I just joined today. I have been a fan of twin peaks and all things lynch for many years.
Anyway I recently re watched fire walk with me and also started reading 'laura palmer's diary'
The theme all the way through all this and the series seems to be Laura seems to sense that she will die young and that something is haunting her.
It is almost more of a sad story and a feeling of unrest. It Is almost like she knows she will never grow up and have children like everyone else.
Does anyone else get that feeling too?
Hey. Looking fwd to the new series. Anyone got any idea what It may be about and if any of the original characters may be involved in the new production?
thanks for reading... x t x :evil:
James: you always hurt the ones you love...
Laura: You mean the ones you pity! :P

Return to “Twin Peaks”