NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Re: NO SPOILERS: Twin Peaks Season 3 on Showtime May 21st 2017

Post by Mordeen »

Twink Peaks wrote:weve had her character name for months :lol:
It's still a spoiler. There's far more than that which "we've had" for months, but people need to be aware if they want to be pure anti-spoiler.

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
dreamshake
RR Diner Member

Post by dreamshake »

Chester Desmond wrote:Any rumors about a trailer date or at least another teaser with new footage? like 33/32 days out now..
I think at the TCA panel they said there would be no traditional trailers.
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Chester Desmond wrote:
mtwentz wrote:
Well the big takeaway is that Nafessa has more than one scene :-)
Oh my God I’m a huge fan of “Full House,” how exciting was that for me to see.
:shock:
Ok, I know I shouldn't be revealing any potential spoilers but...

...there's a rumor going around that John Stamos and Candace Cameron Bure are set to make cameos in S3...
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Sam Stanley »

Mordeen wrote:It's a confirmed spoiler. Luckily for her they pulled it from IMDB and she didn't comment on it. That NDA is rock solid and unforgiving.

-Mordeen
She had her character name on her Twitter page for quite some time. Guess she removed it by now. That's probably where IMDB users saw it.
Last edited by Agent Sam Stanley on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

The NDAs may be strict but I imagine they just gave her a friendly little reminder about that slipup on her part.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
mtsi
RR Diner Member

Post by mtsi »

I wouldn't want to challenge THAT NDA.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
We live inside a dream.
Sidgwick
Roadhouse Member

Post by Sidgwick »

I have totally, totally unfounded expectations of a teaser tomorrow. Everything that's dropped so far has dropped on a Friday and we'll be precisely a month out.

Yes. Yawn. I get it.

Totally unrelated and possibly already discussed note: What was the name of the small concert venue first mentioned in TSHOTP and might that be where we see the musicians on the cast list?
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

She may have been urged by a fellow cast member to remove it because the person in charge of chasing down leaks is not one with whom to fuck. Takes the spoilers very seriously. I don't even work for the show and still got the hounds set loose on me at one point.

Kind of a bit of insight into part of what led to the spoiler thread being taken down, though it's unlikely anyone will acknowledge that. I still hold out hope it got archived for historical purposes.

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
Dalai Cooper
RR Diner Member

Post by Dalai Cooper »

that's good to hear
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Mordeen wrote:She may have been urged by a fellow cast member to remove it because the person in charge of chasing down leaks is not one with whom to fuck. Takes the spoilers very seriously. I don't even work for the show and still got the hounds set loose on me at one point.

Kind of a bit of insight into part of what led to the spoiler thread being taken down, though it's unlikely anyone will acknowledge that. I still hold out hope it got archived for historical purposes.

-Mordeen
I am glad you respected their wishes, but technically, there is nothing they could do to you (freedom of speech and all). Unless they made you an offer you could not refuse :-).
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Agent Earle
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Earle »

Mordeen wrote:She may have been urged by a fellow cast member to remove it because the person in charge of chasing down leaks is not one with whom to fuck. Takes the spoilers very seriously. I don't even work for the show and still got the hounds set loose on me at one point.

Yikes! That sounds a bit like the guy from Stephen King's novella The Library Policeman (from his Four Past Midnight collection). Wouldn't want him on my doorstep, no siree! Is he even fully human?
madeleineferguson
RR Diner Member

Post by madeleineferguson »

mtwentz wrote:
Well the big takeaway is that Nafessa has more than one scene :-)
I wonder if she could playing dual roles? I'm still holding out for Invitation to Love!
DonnieB
Roadhouse Member

Post by DonnieB »

-Mordeen
Now we just have to find out where this person left Arbogast's body.
Agent Earle
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Earle »

DonnieB wrote:

-Mordeen
Now we just have to find out where this person left Arbogast's body.
LOOOOOOOOL!!!!
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

Lololololol