Twin Peaks

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Pete Martell
RR Diner Member

Twin Peaks

Post by Pete Martell »

A marathon called Twin Peaks is held in Southern California.I don't think that they pass through the filming locations of the show though :oops: .
http://www.twinpeaks5050.com/
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

That has nothing to do with the TV show Twin Peaks. Twin Peaks is also a region in southern California. I think the Twin Peaks there have a lot of electrical towers on the top. People hike up there a lot.
Evenreven
Great Northern Member

Post by Evenreven »

Also, for the trash/camp lovers out there: the very first shot from Russ Meyer's "Mondo Topless" is of a street sign that says "Twin Peaks". It's supposed to be in San Francisco (and probably is).
"Who's the towhead? Those drugs are LEGAL!"
TheAlien
RR Diner Member

Re:

Post by TheAlien »

Evenreven wrote:Also, for the trash/camp lovers out there: the very first shot from Russ Meyer's "Mondo Topless" is of a street sign that says "Twin Peaks". It's supposed to be in San Francisco (and probably is).
Just watching that old exploitation film myself and was like "Twin Peaks, WTF???"
For I am I: ergo, the truth of myself; my own sphinx, conflict, chaos, vortex—asymmetric to all rhythms, oblique to all paths. I am the prism between black and white: mine own unison in duality.
― Austin Osman Spare