Watching Season 3 Around the World

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Rudagger
RR Diner Member

Re: Watching Season 3 Around the World

Post by Rudagger »

piero wrote:Update: Sky/NowTV just deleted the episodes. I was watching episode 2 when it disappeared out of the blue! I was in a beautiul place.
Reported this post. Why are you spoiling placement of character appearances for the rest of us.
heLL paso

Post by heLL paso »

Rudagger wrote:Craves stream quality seems absolutely atrocious :( is it bad all around or better through Xbox One as opposed to a web browser?
Works perfect on FibreOP and AppleTV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eater of Iguanas
RR Diner Member

Post by Eater of Iguanas »

counterpaul wrote: I mentioned this in another thread, but I spoke with Showtime support and they said that if you've subscribed directly through Showtime.com (not a third party like a cable company or Amazon or Hulu) that new Parts will be available immediately as they air.

I'm on the West Coast and I tested this yesterday when the last two episodes of the show Guerrilla premiered at 9PM Central time. Right at 6PM my time, the new episodes were available on demand in my Roku Showtime app. I wouldn't think it would be different with Apple TV. Here's hoping!
Oh, just realized I never said thank you for this, Counterpaul. Thank you! Terribly useful.

What reminded me was that I just had Showtime on, keeping one eye and both ears on Spielberg's LINCOLN while I made some dinner, and noticed once again a problem with the "Live TV" channel on my Showtime app - the picture, and sometimes along with it the sound, freezes up frequently for a few to several seconds at a time. I'd estimate it happens roughly every 5-10 minutes, on average. I've never noticed this with on-demand content, which I've used a lot more. Needless to say, this is terribly frustrating even when I'm not watching the premiere of the first new TWIN PEAKS episode in 26 years. It would seem streaming it from the on-demand channel would be a better option, if it's available right away as you suspect. Can't quite decide if I want to take the small chance that it doesn't work that way for some reason or other.

I know, this is not the cruelest choice a human being has ever had to make.

Man, the countdown clock at the top of the page there is blowing my mind right now.
Rudagger
RR Diner Member

Post by Rudagger »

heLL paso wrote:
Rudagger wrote:Craves stream quality seems absolutely atrocious :( is it bad all around or better through Xbox One as opposed to a web browser?
Works perfect on FibreOP and AppleTV.

Seems to stream a bit better on the Bone, whether that's just chance (maybe net was slow), or Bell intentionally wanting people to use an app which would be played on their televisions rather than dirty pc cord cutters, who knows.
heLL paso

Post by heLL paso »

Part 1 is on CraveTV!

Mairzy
Roadhouse Member

Post by Mairzy »

Anybody else out there going to watch this on Nowtv UK? I am ready to go but cannot see any info on where to click yet. It just has the first two seasons and the phenomenon bits.
Calderon
Roadhouse Member

Post by Calderon »

Mairzy wrote:Anybody else out there going to watch this on Nowtv UK? I am ready to go but cannot see any info on where to click yet. It just has the first two seasons and the phenomenon bits.
Same here in Germany with my Sky on Demand. Nothing to be seen as of now. I fear they'll fuck up the start at 3 am as they were fucking up giving us part 3 and 4 instantly.
Mairzy
Roadhouse Member

Post by Mairzy »

Calderon wrote:
Mairzy wrote:Anybody else out there going to watch this on Nowtv UK? I am ready to go but cannot see any info on where to click yet. It just has the first two seasons and the phenomenon bits.
Same here in Germany with my Sky on Demand. Nothing to be seen as of now. I fear they'll fuck up the start at 3 am as they were fucking up giving us part 3 and 4 instantly.
Just have to keep faith. Less than ten mins though.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Calderon wrote:
Same with HBO Nordic here in Sweden...
Calderon
Roadhouse Member

Post by Calderon »

https://www.wunschliste.de/tvnews/m/twi ... nd-bei-sky
Freudige Überraschung für ungeduldige "Twin Peaks"-Fans: Wie Sky mitteilt, kann der deutsche Pay-TV-Sender digital in der Nacht zum Montag vier der 18 Episoden der Fortsetzung der Kult-Serie veröffentlichen (statt wie bisher kolportiert zwei Folgen).
Oh, do we get the first four also in Germany?
wowbobwow_100

Post by wowbobwow_100 »

Calderon wrote:https://www.wunschliste.de/tvnews/m/twi ... nd-bei-sky
Freudige Überraschung für ungeduldige "Twin Peaks"-Fans: Wie Sky mitteilt, kann der deutsche Pay-TV-Sender digital in der Nacht zum Montag vier der 18 Episoden der Fortsetzung der Kult-Serie veröffentlichen (statt wie bisher kolportiert zwei Folgen).
yes, but not online yet...
Last edited by wowbobwow_100 on Sun May 21, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wowbobwow_100

Post by wowbobwow_100 »

wowbobwow_100 wrote:
Calderon wrote:https://www.wunschliste.de/tvnews/m/twi ... nd-bei-sky
yes, but not only yet...
YEAH Episode 1 is online on Sky on demand in Germany :D
Last edited by wowbobwow_100 on Sun May 21, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taperecorder
Roadhouse Member

Post by Taperecorder »

No Twin Peaks The Return on Crave TV yet. This is killing me.
Hahahahahahaaaaaaargh
-
As above, so below.
-
secretlettermkr
RR Diner Member

Post by secretlettermkr »

TWIN PEAKS THE RETURN EN NETFLIX LATINOAMERICA

http://lacosacine.com/tv/4351/twin-peak ... ica-latina
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

No Twin Peaks here in Sweden tonight. At least not for me. Damn! I was looking forward to this so much.
I hope it's working tomorrow at least...