New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

laughingpinecone
Great Northern Member

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Post by laughingpinecone »

Jerry Horne wrote:I've been keeping an eye on this. Also:
Holy cow! The description of the card collection isn't quite as cool as "card collection" made it sound, alas
Celebrate the legacy of groundbreaking mystery series Twin Peaks with this notecard set featuring images from the cult television franchise.

With its stunning imagery and wild originality, Twin Peaks shaped pop culture like no other TV show, winning the hearts of millions of viewers. This elegant set of twenty notecards features five iconic images from the series, taking fans on a visual journey through David Lynch’s surreal world of mystery and intrigue. With their accompanying lined envelopes, these notecards make it easy and fun to share your love for the charming, yet eerie town of Twin Peaks with friends near and far.
Celebrate the legacy of groundbreaking mystery series Twin Peaks with this notecard set featuring images from the cult television franchise. With its stunning imagery and wild originality, Twin Peaks shaped pop culture like no other TV show, winning the hearts of millions of viewers. This elegant set of twenty notecards features five iconic images from the series, taking fans on a visual journey through David Lynch’s surreal world of mystery and intrigue. With their accompanying lined envelopes, these notecards make it easy and fun to share your love for the charming, yet eerie town of Twin Peaks with friends near and far.
but still! Very nice!

And the journal probably isn't gonna be strictly Bookhouse Boys-themed, but the title alone makes me happy. Their Firefly journal is called "Firefly journal". Their Supergirl journal is called "Supergirl journal". But their Twin Peaks journal is called "Bookhouse Boys journal" and isn't that the coolest thing.

ETA huh, browsing through their catalogue, their Power Rangers journals are specific to each Power Ranger. And the WoW journals let you pick between Horde and Alliance. Insight Editions, please consider: "Blue Rose" FBI journal.
] The gathered are known by their faces of stone.
raltenbach
Roadhouse Member

Post by raltenbach »

To those who have ordered the Owl cave ring from Rocklove:

Looks like they have done a last minute redesign, making it a more accurate reproduction. Time will tell, of course, but this news made me very happy as I pre-ordered one weeks ago even though I felt the gold ringing around the stone seemed a tad too bulbous, and hopefully now the ring will match more closely the iconic prop.

They also added that they should begin shipping sometime next week. I am much more grateful for attention to detail over having them rush these out the door.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

raltenbach wrote:To those who have ordered the Owl cave ring from Rocklove:

Looks like they have done a last minute redesign, making it a more accurate reproduction. Time will tell, of course, but this news made me very happy as I pre-ordered one weeks ago even though I felt the gold ringing around the stone seemed a tad too bulbous, and hopefully now the ring will match more closely the iconic prop.

They also added that they should begin shipping sometime next week. I am much more grateful for attention to detail over having them rush these out the door.
That's great! Did you get an email? I ordered 5/28 and I didn't hear anything yet.
BobRock

Post by BobRock »

Leacock
Roadhouse Member

Post by Leacock »

raltenbach wrote:To those who have ordered the Owl cave ring from Rocklove:

That's exciting to learn! I can't wait to receive mine.
douglasb
RR Diner Member

Re: RE: Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Post by douglasb »

Who is that? Matthew Perry?
SpookyDollhouse
RR Diner Member

Post by SpookyDollhouse »

It manages to be even more hideous than Funko POPs and that's pretty incredible.
ozziejohn
Roadhouse Member

Post by ozziejohn »

Yeah...that bobblehead is awful.
Terence
Roadhouse Member

Post by Terence »

That will not be the colour of the eyes of this Dale Cooper bobblehead im sure..
Thats just a mock up picture of it so far.
But it does have hes features & same shape of face with that chin & all if you see the side shots of it.

Way cooler looking than them Funko Pops which i don't get..bobbleheads have more detail but less of them are made now i think of popular films & TV shows compared to these Funko Pops

Either way i pre-ordered one but im not sure will many people even get it after Entertainment Earth first sells them at Comic-Con then whatever is left over they sell to whoever pre-ordered from their site.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Attachments
63ec7559e3ebaa6882a5b878f19893ca.jpg
63ec7559e3ebaa6882a5b878f19893ca.jpg (57.28 KiB) Viewed 10685 times
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
HagbardCeline
RR Diner Member

Post by HagbardCeline »

It's a Higglytown Heroes Log Lady!
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 1.29.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 1.29.10 PM.png (646.49 KiB) Viewed 10588 times
Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 1.29.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 1.29.27 PM.png (531.17 KiB) Viewed 10588 times
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

Finally! We can finally know the true smell of the red room! Spray it in your face when you're watching Cooper's dream! Twin Peaks has finally added the dimension of scent!!

Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

You, too, can smell like scorched engine oil!
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Re: RE: Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Post by Panapaok »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:You, too, can smell like scorched engine oil!
lmao
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.