A more purely descriptive list. I'm including MichaelPW's suggestions not to include the spotlight and to include the moon as a scene, but I think these are doubtful. Lynch said in one of the bonus features that the movie begins with a quiet sound followed by a loud sound, so for him, the movie begins right before we see the spotlight. The moon seems to me to be part of the Doris scene following it to show that this indoor scene is at night (and so following her flight from the scene of the crime at the end). Nikki waiting in her blue robe might be a separate scene, I don't know, but all these could be part of getting ready to shoot again. Anyway, I'll include these changes and ask if anyone has more suggestions.
The only point I have here is to show that when Kingsley says to go through scene 35, that he means not only scene 35 in OHIBT with it's apology dialog, but scene 35 in IE as well, in which he is one of the characters. I think it is an important principle of the movie that the movie refers to itself.
1. record player
2. hotel hallway, b/w hotel room scene
3. LG watching blank TV
4. First Rabbits sequence. Jack apparates in Janek's lounge.
5. Janek and the Phantom wanting to go in
6. Visitor #1 stays for coffee
7. Tomorrow: Nikki gets the part. Lucas on the stairs.
8. Kingsley's speech in the office.
9. Starlight Celebrity Show.
10. Devin's crew warns him. Nikki's congratulates her, ties hair in pony tail.
11. Nikki arrives at work, front page of OHIBT. Nikki and Devon have coffee.
12. Kingsley talks about going through scenes, for instance scene 35.
13. Nikki and Devon go through scene 35.
14. Freddy hears something. Devon goes to look. Arrives at Smithy's house.
15. Kingsley explains the curse.
16. Nikki meets Mr. & Mrs. Zydowicz
17. The moon.
18. Doris in the police station
19. Nikki and Devon film the garden scene and discuss performances.
20. Kingsley talks to crew: "So we're going to leave this lovely weather!"
21. Freddy bums a few bucks.
22. Make up scene. "Who is playing Smithy?"
23. Dinner party: "Where did everyone go?"
24. Piotrek lays it out to Devon.
25. Bucky J. and the 2K. Work on these lighting cues. Nikki waits in blue robe.
26. Susan stays for a drink.
27. More discussion on the set, lighting, Freddy borrowing.
28. Devon invites Nikki to dinner.
39. Billy gives Susan a feel.
30. "It sounds like dialogue from our script." Susan sees the movie set.
31. The producer talks to Devon about stories.
32. The kissing scene.
33. Nikki and Devon and Susan and Billy in bed. Today but I know it's tomorrow.
34. Nikki brings groceries to Adam's car and sees the predicted Axxon N. sees herself rehearsing scene 35.
35. Runs into Smithy's house "” Devon/Billy arrives to see her looking out the window.