FWWM sequels

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

baxter

Re: FWWM sequels

Postby baxter » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:42 pm

Yes, that closing of possibilities is a nice way to put it. I guess it really opened other possibilities as well, so we should be thankful for that.

I still enjoy FWWM as the peak of Twin Peaks, it somehow feels perfect in every way to me. The Return is a different beast that I really enjoyed, but it's almost a different show. Having said that, Lost Highway felt totally different to me at the time than FWWM, so maybe a 90s continuation would have drifted elsewhere in terms of feel.
bowisneski

Postby bowisneski » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:25 pm

Thanks to the Twin Peaks Unwrapped book, available here, we finally have at least one of the quotes regarding a sequel. David Bowie to the Detroit Free Press 9/12/1991
There's a sequel he's already written, and my character re-emerges in Part 2 in quite grand proportions, so he wants to introduce me in this one.
Jasper

Postby Jasper » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:33 pm

bowisneski wrote:Thanks to the Twin Peaks Unwrapped book, available here, we finally have at least one of the quotes regarding a sequel. David Bowie to the Detroit Free Press 9/12/1991
There's a sequel he's already written, and my character re-emerges in Part 2 in quite grand proportions, so he wants to introduce me in this one.

Oh, what could have been then, and what could have been if Bowie had not fallen ill when Twin Peaks was finally returning.

Return to “Fire Walk With Me (1992)”