Jake Wardle Reddit AMA

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
LonelySoul

Jake Wardle Reddit AMA

Postby LonelySoul » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:45 am

Just a heads up - on Wednesday, Dec. 5th at 2 PM Eastern Time, Jake Wardle will be on /r/twinpeaks for an AMA.

Here's the announcement thread: https://old.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/a1hqti/ama_announcement_jake_wardle_freddie_sykes_from/

EDIT: I changed the time from 1 PM eastern to 2 PM eastern. Jake had a conflict.
Come hang out at http://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks. I'm /u/iswitt, one of the moderators.
LonelySoul

Re: Jake Wardle Reddit AMA

Postby LonelySoul » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Come hang out at http://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks. I'm /u/iswitt, one of the moderators.
Mr. Strawberry

Postby Mr. Strawberry » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:17 am

For me, the most surprising thing Jake revealed was that Lynch directed him to physically punch the camera during filming. It was hilarious that James wasn't aware of this and the first time he punched the camera, James gasped and said, "Oh no don't punch the camera!" while Lynch kept asking him to punch it harder and harder until he punched it so hard that the lens protector broke off to everyone's amazement.

I also enjoyed hearing his original ideas about Freddie's backstory.
Not taking any calls.
IcedOver

Postby IcedOver » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:44 am

I just skimmed it, but he seemed to be saying that Lynch wrote Freddie's monologue (or maybe he just assumed). I think most have assumed that was Frost, even though the glove was Lynch's idea. He also said that he never met Frost, which is really surprising.
I DON'T FEEL GOOD!!!!!
N. Needleman

Postby N. Needleman » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:59 pm

It always sounded exactly like Lynch to me.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.

Return to “Twin Peaks”