S3: Make Your Peace Now with the Ending You Dread (SPOILERS)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Rialto
RR Diner Member

Re: S3: Make Your Peace Now with the Ending You Dread (SPOILERS)

Post by Rialto »

mtwentz wrote:
Rialto wrote: My biggest nightmare is that the last two threads will bring everything together in one giant exposition dump, and explain everything.
Your worst nightmare was not realized :-)
Nup, I definitely got my second worst ending: Laura never died, Green Glove boy faced down BOB, leaving Cooper on the sidelines, more new characters that go nowhere (Judy's Diner), and no ending!

*sigh*
Venus
RR Diner Member

Post by Venus »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:
DoppelBocker wrote:I-The Freddy storyline going out of control diverting things into silliness
Yeh, the thought of Freddy inevitably playing some role in the final two hours is giving me agita.
Doh Mr R. Hope you were ok after Freddy seeing off Bob!
When Jupiter and Saturn meet...
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Venus wrote:
Mr. Reindeer wrote:
DoppelBocker wrote:I-The Freddy storyline going out of control diverting things into silliness
Yeh, the thought of Freddy inevitably playing some role in the final two hours is giving me agita.
Doh Mr R. Hope you were ok after Freddy seeing off Bob!
Was not my favorite scene haha. Definitely a low point of TR. The end of 17 and all of 18 made up for it though.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Cappy wrote:Sheriff Harry Truman walks into the police station. He is chewing a donut.

Lucy immediately bombards him with a long winded synopsis of everything that has transpired.

Truman chews very slowly, swallowing only when Lucy rushes off to the bathroom. She says she is sorry for eating evidence that is 25 years old.

Truman swallows his donut.
I would have loved this ending.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.