Fire Walk With Me memorabilia

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

FaceInTheLeaves
Roadhouse Member

Fire Walk With Me memorabilia

Post by FaceInTheLeaves »

:shock:
Last edited by FaceInTheLeaves on Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Most of those I've seen on Ebay. They have a feature where you can do a search on an item and if it does not come up, you can save the search and they will email you for several months any time the search results come up. Ebay is where I have found most of my FWWM treasures.

-B
Chris Beyond

A Thermos for some damn good coffee

Post by Chris Beyond »

I have an odd promo item for this film; A red and white TPFWWM Thermos.

I believe I may also have a video store promo display in storage somewhere.
~ Chris Beyond
editor, no-fi "magazine"
http://www.nofimagazine.com
http://www.nofiradio.com
FaceInTheLeaves
Roadhouse Member

I've seen one British quad on Ebay (not in great condition so I let it go) and half a set of British lobby cards, which I bought. The cinema where I saw FWWM during its theatrical release had a quad and a full set of eight lobby cards but refused to part with them despite my best efforts. I've added British posters, lobby cards and presskit to favourite searches and the want it now board but nothing ever came of it. All the things I thought would be impossible (French and German lobby cards) have been easy to get hold of by comparison.

I really like the thermos.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

I sold my British quad on eBay over a year ago. Bad timing. It was rolled too. I have the French, German and Japanese lobby sets. But you are right, the British set is very hard to find in a complete set. I have an original screen-used prop from FWWM. It's one of the 'Doorway' prints on Laura's wall that keeps changing. I've never seen it reproduced. I got it from a crew member in the early days of eBay around 1999. The thermos is part of a U.S. promo box for the video release. Also included in the box was a t-shirt and a mug.
FaceInTheLeaves
Roadhouse Member

Ooh I didn't know there was a set of Japanese lobby cards. How many cards are in the set? And what pictures did they use?
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Looks like a set of ten. Only one i have not seen elsewhere, it is a pic of Laura hugging James on his bike right before she bolts off into the woods. They are small cards about 4x6 and in B&W. Anyone know why Lynchposters.com has not been updated in years?
FaceInTheLeaves
Roadhouse Member

Are they in colour? I have two black and white press stills of Laura hugging James - one came with the German press kit (with information printed on the back) and the other's one of a set of five British 10x8 stills. I love that picture.

I dented my Inland Empire quad within two hours of it arriving and have decided it's probably for the best I don't spend silly money on a FWWM quad after all!
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

They are all in B&W. She has her arms around his neck and is crying with her mouth open. If i can find a certain cable to my digital camera, i will post a picture.
FaceInTheLeaves
Roadhouse Member

That'd be marvellous.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Here it is:

Last edited by Jerry Horne on Thu May 31, 2007 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.