Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jonah
Global Moderator

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by Jonah »

Whenever I get excited for something meaning something everyone thinks it doesn't and whenever you guys think something means something more I tend to be the cautious one, saying not necessarily. LOL.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Jonah wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:34 am Whenever I get excited for something meaning something everyone thinks it doesn't and whenever you guys think something means something more I tend to be the cautious one, saying not necessarily. LOL.
Thank you for expressing in words my undying affliction over the last few months.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Well, he filmed himself doing the number like normal.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Ickles
RR Diner Member

Post by Ickles »

This is a little tin foil hat of me but it would theoretically be easier to shoot the number videos all at once and just release them one at a time since it's just picking the numbers out of a bucket, no weather to check, etc.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Ickles wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:43 am This is a little tin foil hat of me but it would theoretically be easier to shoot the number videos all at once and just release them one at a time since it's just picking the numbers out of a bucket, no weather to check, etc.
Feels like it's much earlier in the day, too.
JackwithOneEye
Great Northern Member

Post by JackwithOneEye »

yeah i just watched number of the day saying today's date, same room. he could cheat and shoot it in advance of course, but i dunno, creature of habit and all that, i think these are sincere.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Histeria wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:46 am
Ickles wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:43 am This is a little tin foil hat of me but it would theoretically be easier to shoot the number videos all at once and just release them one at a time since it's just picking the numbers out of a bucket, no weather to check, etc.
The lighting looks the same to me.

Well, so much for that.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Mr. Reindeer wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:52 am
Histeria wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:46 am
The lighting looks the same to me.

Well, so much for that.
Sorry I meant the numbers videos feel like they're shot earlier in the day than the weather reports. I didn’t mean today specifically, it's just something I've perceived in general.

No real evidence to support it, just a stray observation.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

I don't think the weather reports or daily videos will have much of a bearing on whether a new series begins shooting. Sure, they might stop once they get busy, but if they do they'll probably just stop with little to no fanfare. But I think he'd probably keep doing them at the beginning at least. He seems to shoot them very early in the morning so he could do one before his working day begins, if he's so inclined. I don't think he'd do one and try to hide where he was doing it from - I think he'd only do them at home or not at all.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Coincidentally, Van Nuys is where Calvert Studios are located.

https://twitter.com/TwinPeaksArchve/sta ... 34593?s=19
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Histeria wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:56 am Coincidentally, Van Nuys is where Calvert Studios are located.

https://twitter.com/TwinPeaksArchve/sta ... 34593?s=19
Jerry, did you hear something? Or.....?
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Certainly a very intriguing tweet, now that could mean something, unless it's just based on the weather report video. Still cool, though. 8)
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Even if Lynch is there right now it's probably just reshoots for that music video or something.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Nope. I know nothing.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 9.02.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 9.02.34 AM.png (587.36 KiB) Viewed 13370 times
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Jerry Horne wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:03 am Nope. I know nothing.
Hmm. LOL.
:lol: