Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

TwinsPeak wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:27 am Sounds more like a coincidence then some special date to me. Also you say its the day after. I don't think its connected. at all....especially since its so hard to identify as why they announced on that day.
I don’t disagree, but Frank Silva in the mirror was a coincidence too, at first. It’s still a cool little meta thing even if unintentional, and as LateReg said, fits with the theory he and others have nicely developed of our reality seeping into TR in various ways (and vice versa).
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
NormoftheAndes
RR Diner Member

Post by NormoftheAndes »

"We are very in touch. He's my family. I may have just enjoyed a cappuccino in his company. And he is never not making art. He is my great inspiration in life. And I think fans should expect more and more radical, boundary-less art from David Lynch.

I know it will make my life better. And honestly, I think he considers me family and a confidant. I have no idea what it's going to be. It's not like I'm trying to hide it—he tells no one until he's making it. It's what I love about him, but I would say there's a twinkle in his eye and he's up to something radical and fantastic."
Teetotaling and prayer. Their hands touch yours and mine.
sneakydave
RR Diner Member

Post by sneakydave »

NormoftheAndes wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:17 am "We are very in touch. He's my family. I may have just enjoyed a cappuccino in his company. And he is never not making art. He is my great inspiration in life. And I think fans should expect more and more radical, boundary-less art from David Lynch.

I know it will make my life better. And honestly, I think he considers me family and a confidant. I have no idea what it's going to be. It's not like I'm trying to hide it—he tells no one until he's making it. It's what I love about him, but I would say there's a twinkle in his eye and he's up to something radical and fantastic."
Well at least we've now had it confirmed from one of his inner circle that he's definitely brewing SOMETHING.
*M*A*Y*D*A*Y*
David Lich
Roadhouse Member

Post by David Lich »

sneakydave wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:22 am
NormoftheAndes wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:17 am "We are very in touch. He's my family. I may have just enjoyed a cappuccino in his company. And he is never not making art. He is my great inspiration in life. And I think fans should expect more and more radical, boundary-less art from David Lynch.

Well at least we've now had it confirmed from one of his inner circle that he's definitely brewing SOMETHING.
"He may have mentioned the fact that I won’t shave my head in our recent conversation . . . I don’t think he will stop until I’ve shaved my head." :D
kingchatterbox

Post by kingchatterbox »

In my dream last night I (and presumably everyone who's every ordered something from an official David Lynch website) got a gigantic pie (like 22" maybe) in the mail with a note that said "David Lynch thanks you for your patience regarding the next season of Twin Peaks."

So it must be coming! 😛
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

You could read Dern’s comments as just conjecturing or going off the rumors. It is promising that he’s still asking her about the head shaving (although maybe indicates that this thing isn’t as far along as we thought?).
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

The Diane in part 18 looked like she was wearing a wig.
Histeria
Great Northern Member

Post by Histeria »

Mr. Reindeer wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:11 pm You could read Dern’s comments as just conjecturing or going off the rumors. It is promising that he’s still asking her about the head shaving (although maybe indicates that this thing isn’t as far along as we thought?).
Can you? :D
NormoftheAndes
RR Diner Member

Post by NormoftheAndes »

Mr. Reindeer wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:11 pm You could read Dern’s comments as just conjecturing or going off the rumors. It is promising that he’s still asking her about the head shaving (although maybe indicates that this thing isn’t as far along as we thought?).
Christ tonight! Lynch and Dern are very good friends, I am sure they talk openly about what he has planned but she'll say that she doesn't really know anything. She does. :lol:
Teetotaling and prayer. Their hands touch yours and mine.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

NormoftheAndes wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:25 pm
Christ tonight! Lynch and Dern are very good friends, I am sure they talk openly about what he has planned but she'll say that she doesn't really know anything. She does. :lol:
Or the opposite (devil’s advocate)...if she knew something and that he didn’t want it public, she would have said far less than she says here and stuck to a simple “I know nothing.”

You can read into these things until you go nuts. :mrgreen:
Ickles
RR Diner Member

Post by Ickles »

Well, keep in mind this is a printed interview that could've been conducted weeks ago. I think there's usually a bit of a turnaround from answering questions from a journalist to them being published so things could be a little further along since these statements for all we know. I don't think filming has begun or anything but I think things might finally be stirring.
BGate
RR Diner Member

Post by BGate »

There's just way too much smoke at this point for there to be no fire (where you are going). You don't have to read between the lines much to see what she's saying. The only thing we have to worry about now is unforeseen Showtime-esque hiccups. I'm giddy.
Agent Earle
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Earle »

You never know with Lynch. It could all very well turn out to be over his radical new design of a teapot.
David Lich
Roadhouse Member

Post by David Lich »

https://twitter.com/fatecolossal
---------
@fatecolossal
·
4h
This also arguably strengthens the likelihood that Laura was referring to David in the below comment about potential summer filming, although that’s still very much an open question:
Citar Tweet
---------
@fatecolossal
· 6 may.
Is Laura Dern referencing David Lynch’s new proj here?

Q: what are you looking at now...?

A: Well, in terms of what I’m looking at, there are - uh, friends who are making films this summer, they’re hoping, you know, as a time that we hope might be a safer opportunity to do work twitter.com/TheHeartBroke/…
Mostrar este hilo
more: https://twitter.com/fatecolossal/status ... 2947176459