Which Dugpa member is which Twin Peaks character, cast or crew member?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Mr. Strawberry
RR Diner Member

Re: Which Dugpa member is which Twin Peaks character, cast or crew member?

Post by Mr. Strawberry »

That mysterious Hospital Basement Tone (later heard in the Great Northern) is the Twin Peaks entity that I probably have the most in common with so I'll go with that.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Audrey Horne wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:58 am Well, this is probably more productive than the eight thousand page thread wondering if the show is coming back.
Lol! :D
Last edited by Jonah on Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Jimmy Scott.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
BOB1
RR Diner Member

Post by BOB1 »

Well, I don't know who I am but I'll tell you who I was.

I was, in fact, BOB nr 1. Because there were three BOBs, sort of a trinity. And there was one guy (and I mean our small Twin Freaks community in high school while we were watching the original run), who for some reason was totally fascinated with Windom Earle. So he was Windom and he would keep saying how brilliant-minded Windom was so it's actually impossible that such a primitive, dirty-haired dude like BOB would have taken Windom's soul (in the last episode, that is). Well, so we (his friends) would tell him that he is dead wrong because obviously BOB is far more powerful etc.etc., which he would again deny - and so it developed into a situation where he is Windom and three others, including me, are BOB. But we would be BOB only if we were all three present together at one time. On multiple occassions (but they had to be special occassions, not just a day at school) we tried to take his soul but there was usually something wrong, for example one of the three of us was missing. Finally - in our opinion - we did take his soul on one of our high school home parties but of course in his opinion it wasn't done properly....... what mattered was that the fun kept going on :D

Why was I the BOB number 1? Probably because I was more noisy than my friends :roll:

I need to add that there was also one more of us who was The Giant. He had the unusual skill of telling us the most cryptic things in the least expectable moments!

There was also An Owl.

But I don't recall any <normal townfolks> that somebody would like to be ;-)
Bobi 1 Kenobi

B. Beware
O. Of
B. BOB
hopesfall
RR Diner Member

Post by hopesfall »

I'll take Bobby if he's not been snatched up yet!
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Done!
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.