Lost Highway Vinyl LP

Discussion of Lost Highway

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Rebel
Great Northern Member

Lost Highway Vinyl LP

Post by Rebel »

YAY! Just bought a cool Lost Highway OST colored vinyl LP special edition 8) it's brand new. not the original. it's very cool indeed!
David Locke
RR Diner Member

Re: Lost Highway Vinyl LP

Post by David Locke »

Wow, that's awesome. The original LP runs for like 200 or 300 bucks. I didn't know there was a new issue.

edit: I just looked it up, I can only find it on discogs from one seller going for $75, and it's not on Amazon at all. Where'd you find a copy, and was it cheap?

And on a similar note, WHEN are those TP vinyl reissues going to come out? It was supposed to be like January or something but they got pushed back I guess? I can't wait to get my hands on the FWWM soundtrack on vinyl, oh man...
tausendsassa
Roadhouse Member

Post by tausendsassa »

It's an unofficial pressing a.k.a. bootleg. I got mine for about 30 Euros.
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Lost-Hig ... se/6692546
Rebel
Great Northern Member

Post by Rebel »

I got mine from Ebay,bought a nice frame for it.I dont have a turntable.
David Locke
RR Diner Member

Post by David Locke »

I just got a copy of this recently -- one record is translucent gold/yellow, and the other is a kind of marble gray. Apparently there are a ton of different versions out there in terms of the color combinations. But for a bootleg this really sounds excellent! I'd definitely recommend it, especially if you can find it for only $25-30 as I did. It's crazy how expensive the original goes for, but this bootleg looks exactly like it -- front and back cover art are identical, the same logos and everything. And it sounds more like a legit record than a boot, for sure.

So I realized that now I have Lost Highway on DVD, VHS and the soundtrack on vinyl. I just need a cassette copy (and a blu-ray when they finally release a properly color-corrected version) and I'll be all set, haha.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Official vinyl release coming up. Yellow wax.

http://thevinylfactory.com/vinyl-factor ... ack-vinyl/
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM